Heath Ledger Dead

Movies, TV, Music, Vegas...if it's entertainment related it goes here.
{DOU}Cygnus

Heath Ledger Dead

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

28 years old. Read he was found amongst a bunch of sleeping pills in a Manhattan apt.

Really liked him in The Patriot and A Knight's Tale and was looking forward to seeing him in the new Batman flick.

He was a decent actor. Sad shame.

-JB
.::/3I§ON::.

Re: Heath Ledger Dead

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

{DOU} Cygnus X-1 wrote:28 years old. Read he was found amongst a bunch of sleeping pills in a Manhattan apt.

Really liked him in The Patriot and A Knight's Tale and was looking forward to seeing him in the new Batman flick.

-JB
Yup, naked w/prescription and non prescription pills.

You forgot your all time favorite, you warehouse guys get together once a month to watch...... Bare.......... I mean Broke Back Mountain :twisted:
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU}Cygnus

.::/3I§ON::. wrote: Yup, naked w/prescription and non prescription pills.

You forgot your all time favorite, you warehouse guys get together once a month to watch...... Bare.......... I mean Broke Back Mountain :twisted:

Nope, haven't seen it and I don't plan to.
Tanner

Unread post by Tanner »

Gees i can see how some don't like the gays in this clan By trashing ro making fun a movie about gays shees thought people in this day and age have over come such things guess not. Cant pick on blacks women or others :( but seems to be ok to make fun of gays. Sad but i guess someones got to be the punching bag of hate.
{DOU}Cygnus

Tanner wrote:Gees i can see how some don't like the gays in this clan By trashing ro making fun a movie about gays shees thought people in this day and age have over come such things guess not. Cant pick on blacks women or others :( but seems to be ok to make fun of gays. Sad but i guess someones got to be the punching bag of hate.
There isn't and never has been anything personal about gay references in our posts. Get a thicker skin.
And direct ALL whining to the complaint department please. To my knowledge, recruits have not yet been authorized to be thread police.

-JB
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

{DOU} Cygnus X-1 wrote:28 years old. Read he was found amongst a bunch of sleeping pills in a Manhattan apt.

-JB
BTW, all of his parts in the new Batman flick were shot so I assume that it will be released.
{DOU}Cygnus

Haven't heard anything that would indicate it wouldn't be. I'm sure there'll be a dedication of some sort in it.

-JB

Tanner wrote:Gees i can see how some don't like the gays in this clan By trashing ro making fun a movie about gays shees thought people in this day and age have over come such things guess not. Cant pick on blacks women or others :( but seems to be ok to make fun of gays. Sad but i guess someones got to be the punching bag of hate.

We work together and are on each others case 90% of the time. It's all in fun and we both know it. If you are gay then I apologize if I offended you :roll:

{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

.::/3I§ON::. wrote:

We work together and are on each others case 90% of the time. It's all in fun and we both know it. If you are gay then I apologize if I offended you :roll:
Wow, Is this possibly the second EVER apology from Bison?
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
[FoG]HanNibaL

Unread post by [FoG]HanNibaL »

well tommy was takin this pills too this morning :roll: :roll: :!: :lol:
{DOU}Cygnus

You offend everybody...why should Tanner be any different? :twisted:

{DOU}Charger wrote:

What was the first :?:

{DOU} Cygnus X-1 wrote:

You offend everybody...why should Tanner be any different? :twisted:
Good point :twisted:

{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

{DOU}Charger wrote:

What was the first :?:
I stand corrected, this may be the first. :oops:
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:

-JB
BTW, all of his parts in the new Batman flick were shot so I assume that it will be released.
They did the same thing with the CROW movie when whats his name was killed with the prop gun during the shooting of it. The movie ended up being very bad though, and part of the reason was that he wasn't around for re-shoots to fix scenes, etc.

T

Return to “Entertainment Central”