EVE ONLINE

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
{DOU}=TALON=
Clan {DOU} Member

EVE ONLINE

Unread post by {DOU}=TALON= »

A friend of told me about a game he plays its a opened ended game called EVE ONLINE its a space game at first i didnt think nothing much of the game because you have to pay a monthly membership to play it but you can download the game and play it for 14 days for free.
So i downloaded it and i have been playing this game for 3 days now and this is a bad ass game flying though space going on missions fighting space pirates or moving stuff from 1 place to another. But to move up in the game you have to build up your skills to use different weapons or upgrading the ship you have or to get bigger and badder ships. And in the end if you dont want to be a member any more you can sell the player that you built up with all the assets on ebay end it will sell. Frow what i have seen there are over 33.000 members in this game and only 2500 of them are trial members. I would say give this game a try you might like it. Also its not only for pc thay have it for mac. i will post some pics in battle so you see the graphics in the game thay arte real good. Im going to get a membership at the end of my 14 days. And the real cool thing you can make a corp or a gang in the game thats what thay call a clan in the game. So check it out i might see you in space.
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

I thought about it back when I first saw ads for it, because it looked like the premise was similar to Privateer and I loved that game. Never did try it though.
Bonk

Unread post by Bonk »

This Game is fucking awesome! Did you end up buying it?
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

I have a good friend who plays this kind of game in France but I never was interested about it. Too complicated to get a good level and you're not relly the one who acts in battles. You only prepare your weapons and magics. I don't feel concernend by the action of the game... (only MY opinion : I don't mean this is not interesting for other people)
I prefer games with direct action and, should I say "just like what we use to play in sniping or deemer games".
LOL : I don't want to think too much while playing. :D :D :D :D

May be I'm totally a dummy ?!! :?
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”