Hey hey...MIA...or LAGASORUS clamped to my ass in IGGY land

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

HappyFnCamper

Hey hey...MIA...or LAGASORUS clamped to my ass in IGGY land

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

Hello brothers and sisters and rest of the folks who visit us :) Ive been MIA for almost 2 months now, give or take a week or so (incase some of ya have not noticed that I've not been on the servers for a few). Some of ya have sent me emails and IMs, THX guys I miss ya cappin my ass too :)

The skinny is that my PC got a case of FUBAR and I had to reinstall win98. Not my first time doin it, but the first time I end up havin to scratch my head over what has happned to my UT setup. Seems I got all my drivers, progs and ducks in a row...except for UT.

I'm on DSL and find my ping at dial up standards when I connect. I see pings for servers range from 200-11000 in the server list. Average is 600-2700 ping. Never thought I'd see over 9999 dead server ping lol. Also my FPS won't break 18 frames at this time in practice mode....on line I'm lucky to see 6 or 7 FPS. When I'm on the server my ping shows up as 150+ and feels like 300-500.

Most of ya know I got a AMD k6 II 350 w/640 ram and no vid card. I play at 320x240 res and still do ok.

Now I have tested my DSL with different speed tests for the last month or so. I'm gettin a steady 2MB + download and 300 to 500 upload. I should be rockin.

I've also been bizzy lookin for a new home. Which I found a nice one in a great local. Close is at the end of the month and have been bizzy gettin crap packed for it. Hence not much time to mess with my PC.

So yea I have been MIA and hope to get a new PC after the move (and broadband at the new house too). Maybe collect on some scalpin thats well over due (hint hint I'll get ya and your dog tooo....).

There has been little joy in commin to the server with my present PC mayhem. Other than sayin hi to peeps and havin to be the maps key target point rack up :)

YEA I noticed that my old rifle is in use now (musta been some mutiny abroad). So I'd like to see all the whinners who brought that about post here and tell me how much more they like the old version of the rifle thats on the server now. Also be nice to see some posts from those who miss the better version of the rifle from the multi rifle pkg.

Well gotta get more packin done...might swing by the server and get my ass capped over and over and over again 2night :) Still addicted to UT, tho I'm passed the shakes now. The hunger still burns in my gut. Every once in awhile I'll crouch down and start snippin shit with my fingers here in the real world...some say I need profesional help...all I need is UT and my clan back to normal agian in my life :)

Frag Ya Ltr!
HappyFnCamper
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

Hey Camp !

Nice to see you back ! I didn't understand some things (like about FUBAR ?) but I got that you had a PC and connection problem.

Hope it will be completely ok soon to see you on deemer and sniper servers asap.

Frag me soon...
Moon
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Moon wrote:Hey Camp !

Nice to see you back ! I didn't understand some things (like about FUBAR ?) but I got that you had a PC and connection problem.

Hope it will be completely ok soon to see you on deemer and sniper servers asap.

Frag me soon...
Moon
FUBAR = (F)ucked (U)p (B)eyond (A)ll (R)epair

:)

T
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

LOL Thanks Tommy !!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Was being to wonder what happened to ya, thought maybe you ended up in a Turkish prison or something :P

oh, the uzi made a lot of players run and gun. I had a thought of limiting the ammo to a sprays worth then having to go look for more if you wanted it. Have seperate ammo packs for it. It was a total pain in the ass the way it was. Was nice for when you spawned and needed to run for cover :wink:

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”