Moderator: Tommy

Abberation

Re: Again....Maps that need to go

Unread post by Abberation »

I like laundry :(
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

I've always loved the map (stargate) Draco, it's just that these days we get so many guests it gets too crowded and everyone starts assaulting and running. For me it's the behavior it brings out in people, not the map.

I think if there were a modified version with more hiding spots and less open space it would be playable again with the larger crowds. We could keep both and use the original with 8 or less players, with 9 or more we could go with the enhanced version, the crowd numbers are just a suggestion off the top of my head.

mAmA
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:I've always loved the map (stargate) Draco, it's just that these days we get so many guests it gets too crowded and everyone starts assaulting and running. For me it's the behavior it brings out in people, not the map.

I think if there were a modified version with more hiding spots and less open space it would be playable again with the larger crowds. We could keep both and use the original with 8 or less players, with 9 or more we could go with the enhanced version, the crowd numbers are just a suggestion off the top of my head.

mAmA
There is a modified version with more hiding spots. Hit my server and vote in [FUN]Stargate at 173.45.101.82. Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones
GRouND ZeRo

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

If we are getting rid of the maps that have hidden secrets where people cannot look into them from afar then we need a overhaul on the map list!
{DOU}

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”