NFC Central: Packer's Prospects

If it has anything to do with sports or the people who play them post it here.

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

{DOU}Cygnus

NFC Central: Packer's Prospects

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

I think they have a decent shot at taking the Central this year. The starters dominated most of the time during pre-seaon and should Brent Who survive long enough with the Viqueens it will only inspire the Pack all the more and send the Purple Pansies to defeat.

Second place will probably go to 'Da Bears. They have and always will suck and they'll be just lucky enough to sneak by the Minnehaha ViceKings in the standings. Besides, I've said it before and I'll continue to stand by my belief....Ain't nobody named Lovey ever going win the Superbowl!

Third should see the Minnetonka SodaQueens limp to the end of a season behind an old dumbass who should've stayed retired.

Fourth place will once again see the Detroit Lions in the cellar despite not having the impediment of Matt Millen as a GM. This is because they DO still have that other impediment, the Ford Family, as owners. When everything goes tits-up again this year don't be surprised to see the Fords purchase Brent's contract from the Vikes and make him the first GM/Head Coach/ QB in modern NFL history.
Abberation

Re: NFC Central: Packer's Prospects

Unread post by Abberation »

I dont have any hope for my Broncos. :redflipoff:

Return to “Best Damn Sports Forum... PERIOD!”