HELP TO CONNECT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

erickcalmet

HELP TO CONNECT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Unread post by erickcalmet »

Help i don't know why. a few days ago, i can't connet to the server to play UTGOY it can't refresh or ping the server only say pnig 9999 i remove and add again but nothing happens, i tried to copy the game from the pc of a friend of mine and nothing happens, i got win7 64 bit, but i played before, i don't know why can't play now, i turn off firewall and antivirus too, always play with the name of "peace", please some ideas?
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Re: HELP TO CONNECT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Since the server has been well populated lately, it seems that the problem is on your end. Have you installed any new programs on your computer?
erickcalmet

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:Since the server has been well populated lately, it seems that the problem is on your end. Have you installed any new programs on your computer?

Nop, none, only i played in a unreal server that need a download some files to play there, but nothing else :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
BGH

Unread post by BGH »

have you checked your network internet connection under preferences in UT?
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Since it shows up in the server query with 9999 ping, it sounds like a firewall issue. Perhaps it is in your router.
Maybe some of the more tech savvy peeps can help you out.
erickcalmet

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:Since it shows up in the server query with 9999 ping, it sounds like a firewall issue. Perhaps it is in your router.
Maybe some of the more tech savvy peeps can help you out.

Hi, in the CMD window, i typed ping 173.45.74.2 and i no got anser from the server, i think i had been banned from the server, because i tried with the laptop it have installed win xp 32 bit, with the lan cable from the dsl modem and is the same trouble, in my friend's home and my brother's home I can Make the ping, but no from here :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

List all the nick names you play under and I will check and see if you were banned.

mAmA
erickcalmet

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:List all the nick names you play under and I will check and see if you were banned.

mAmA

hello my nick name only is "peace" for unreal, however i m alwais a nice camper, follow the rules, i don't think that this is the problem, i tried to renew my ip but some how it can't be change, i'll call my isp services they said it was but in the ip-adress.com show the same, anyway, if you could check if i m banned I'll thank you
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

PLEASE WE NEED MORE HELP FROM YOU TO FIX THIS PROBLEM:

- REMEMBER ALL YOUR NICKNAMES.
- DOES ANOTHER PERSON USE YOUR MACHINE?
- WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
- SEND US YOUR IP (POST IT IN A PM TO SOME OF US, ADMINISTRATORS IN RED, OR MISELF)
{DOU}The Jargonaut

erickcalmet wrote:
{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:List all the nick names you play under and I will check and see if you were banned.

mAmA

hello my nick name only is "peace" for unreal, however i m alwais a nice camper, follow the rules, i don't think that this is the problem, i tried to renew my ip but some how it can't be change, i'll call my isp services they said it was but in the ip-adress.com show the same, anyway, if you could check if i m banned I'll thank you
I show your I.P. Address coming from:

City: Montevideo
StateProv:
PostalCode: 11400

ReferralServer: whois://whois.lacnic.net
This may help our admins in recognizing who you are.
erickcalmet

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:
erickcalmet wrote:

mAmA

I show your I.P. Address coming from:

City: Montevideo
StateProv:
PostalCode: 11400

ReferralServer: whois://whois.lacnic.net
This may help our admins in recognizing who you are.
my only nick name is "Peace" and I m the only one who play in ths computer this is the dats from Ip-adress.com
My IP address is: 190.78.114.137
My IP Address Location: Tinaquillo in ip address flag Venezuela
ISP of my IP: CANTV Servicios

Thx
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Tommy will have to look at this one i think he may of dropped into one of the black holes placed on players in his area. i cant see anything else that should stop him from playing, theres no other ban on this ip that i can see......
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Does your IP Change? If not can we unban a particular IP out the banned range?
erickcalmet

{DOU}Cygnus wrote:Does your IP Change? If not can we unban a particular IP out the banned range?
no, i called to my isp service, but they are so usefull that they couldn't change my ip so i got to wait this week if the change that, i can play in other servers but these are not so good like this one
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

We are looking into it to see what we can do erick.

We will get back to you.

mAmA

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”