DOWN ?...

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Moon

DOWN ?...

Unread post by Moon »

... Since two days we had some new people playing because the two others deemer servers were down !! But today, it's ours turn ?!Image
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: DOWN ?...

Unread post by Tommy »

Moon wrote:... Since two days we had some new people playing because the two others deemer servers were down !! But today, it's ours turn ?!Image
Yup...the old server is history. We are moving to a new one but of course it isn't a smooth transition. We should have had time between the 2 but the datacenter screwed up again and the new server isn't working. It should be fixed by tonihgt, and then I will set the new server up. Same deal with the practice server, it's down right now, but back again soon (hopefully).

T
Moon

Re: DOWN ?...

Unread post by Moon »

Tommy wrote:
Moon wrote:... Since two days we had some new people playing because the two others deemer servers were down !! But today, it's ours turn ?!Image
Yup...the old server is history. We are moving to a new one but of course it isn't a smooth transition. We should have had time between the 2 but the datacenter screwed up again and the new server isn't working. It should be fixed by tonihgt, and then I will set the new server up. Same deal with the practice server, it's down right now, but back again soon (hopefully).

T
Ok
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”