Mr. Underhill's preformance problem

Jokes, Stories, Cool Websites, Pranks, etc. If it makes you laugh, post it here.
Nuker

Mr. Underhill's preformance problem

Unread post by Nuker »

Ok as you know Mr. Underhill is a nice enough guy and all, but he was crying on my shoulder one day about having "performance" problems in the bedroom. I told him to go to a doctor and let me know what happens. So he tells me the Dr. gave him a cup to take home and fill with sperm and bring it back the next day. When he went back the next day the Dr. said "It's empty!" and Mr. Underhill says well Dr. I tried with my right hand & I tried with my left hand. I then used both hands and still nothing happened. I even went and got my rubber strap wrench and still nothing! Then I had my wife help me. She even used her teeth...nothing. Then in desperation he asked the female body builder next door to help (while his wife was gone of course) she used all manner of "special" methods and not even that helped!!! So he broke down and asked the Dr. for another cup because nobody could open the first one!!!
NUKER
:minigun:
Last edited by Nuker on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am proud to have you judge me as a man
through the lens of my enemies’ character.
NATAN
Site Admin

Re: Mr. Underhill's preformance problem

Unread post by NATAN »

:lol:
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Mr Underhill

Unread post by Mr Underhill »

Nuker wrote:Ok as you know Mr. Underhill is a nice enough guy and all, but he was crying on my shoulder one day about having "performance" problems in the bedroom. I told him to go to a doctor and let me know what happens. So he tells me the Dr. gave him a cup to take home and fill with sperm and bring it back the next day. When he went back the next day the Dr. said "It's empty!" and Mr. Underhill says well Dr. I tried with my right hand & I tried with my left hand. Then I had my wife help me. She even used her teeth. Then in desperation he asked the female body builder next door to help (while his wife was gone of course) and not even that helped!!! So he broke down and asked the Dr. for another cup because nobody could open the first one!!!
NUKER
:minigun:

Nuker-
Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign and yet without provocation you have severed our detente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns! You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now! Go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain! And as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life you will regret the day you crossed the wrong guy.

Best Regards,
Mr U
Mr U

Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.
-Colonel Mertz von Quirnheim
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

but first help me to check the maps... :o
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

May I something off the point?
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Revisio

Unread post by Revisio »

Rad you have posted my favorite fetish. Mature + Animation + Toys. What do I type in the magical google to get such pictures?!? :lol:
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

Revisio wrote:Rad you have posted my favorite fetish. Mature + Animation + Toys. What do I type in the magical google to get such pictures?!? :lol:
Thanks Rev.
You should simply type what you want to find, e.g. sex, shameless, cat, toy in different languages and to narrow domain I type "gif ani" (animated pictures). Then I toggle Google on graphic searching. Of course, next step is painful findings browsing. That's all.
Not all pictures will be animated. You must download that picture you want it or writte an address of the picture (it is in picture properties).It depends on where you want to insert it.
I'm curios what you will find, when you type in Google "Mature toys gif ani". Have fun.

Grubb Industries

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

As R-Mad would say.

"Are you people ok"

grubb
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity
Mr Underhill

Grubb Industries wrote:As R-Mad would say.

"Are you people ok"

grubb
LMAO! :lol:
Mr U

Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

Good question, are you people ok?

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Mr Underhill wrote:You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now! Go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain! And as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life you will regret the day you crossed the wrong guy.

Best Regards,
Mr U
Nuker has multiple mothers? Wow...

T
Mr Underhill

Tommy wrote:
Mr Underhill wrote:You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now! Go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain! And as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life you will regret the day you crossed the wrong guy.

Best Regards,
Mr U
Nuker has multiple mothers? Wow...

T
Been waiting for your comments after I saw that error :lol:

It actually could work in the context along the lines of "It takes a village to raise a child" Can't remember the woman's name that said that but I'm pretty sure she has nice cankles. :lol:

Cankle From Urban Dictionary:
Noun. A sight common among the morbidly obese. The point at which one is so obese that there is no thinning of the leg between the calf and the ankle, which creates a sense of fusion between the two. Consequently "Cankle" comes from the fusion of CAlf and aNKLE.
Mr U

Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper »

:lol:

Grasshopper.
E=Me2

Unread post by E=Me2 »

WOW
<<<<<<<<{DOU}E=Me2>>>>>>>>>

Return to “Forum-O-Fun”