REDEEMER TOURNAMENT SIGN UP SHEET!

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

I PM'ed Darkmatter about this, so if anyone is interested they need to get ahold of him.

For future events, if a group of people (like sra for example) have a skin that they would like installed on the server, I have no problem with this and will put it up.

I obviously can't put up individual skins for every single player, even with redirect we'd all be in download hell for half the tournament. But packages for groups I can and will do :)

Tommy
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

For future events, if you have recommendations for maps that are not on our server, please let Darkmatter know about it. Be prepared to tell him where he can get the map.

T
pebcak

Unread post by pebcak »

Thanks for stepping up DM. Let me know if there is something I could do to help, time/wife/kid permitting. I get alot done after 2300 EST.
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
ThEOnE

gg

Unread post by ThEOnE »

very cool to get into deemer again sorry i had to leave early but i was playing in a Counter strike Match but ill be there for the next perhaps we could have some smaller maps next time i like the DM 1 On 1 maps
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Thank you for hosting this Tommy. It is appreciated.
Darkmatter, if there is anything I can do to help, just let me know. Tommy is right. It will suck the life outta you.
One thing that I can do is be the score keeper. I will TRY and not miss any f9s again :)
This is, while not difficult, a pain to remember. If I can attend the next match, I will gladly do it.
EDIT*
WOW! I never noticed what the background was for your sig, One. I LOVE THAT!
Nice. :D
mahatma

Unread post by mahatma »

Heya Dark,

Try keeping it regular, like same time or same day, so that people can anticipate it and the number of folks will increase. Also, start a new thread with a wicked title like Jarg's. Newcomers will check that thread.

Many thanks to Tommy for his hospitality and Herm for adding one body as fodder. The two bosses were in attendance and it made for a good show.

Peace to all you DOU,

Mah
ThEOnE

Unread post by ThEOnE »

Thanks jarg been messing with Photoshop for a while learning everyday
HappyFnCamper

Oh yea!

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

In

Always in.

Time.

Just depends on the time.

Perhaps we can make a standard time thru the month that hits dif nights/days. That just cycles thru month after month to allow peeps to have the opp to make at least some of em. Instead of a set only on Sat at bla bla. If we could have 1 every week.

So somethin like:
1st one of the month on the first Friday.
2nd match of the month of the followin week on Sat.
3rd match of the month of the followin week on Sun.
If we get lucky for a 4th put it on a weekday for those bizzy on the weekends.

Or somethin like that.... This way we might miss some of em... but at least we got a chance to make at least 1 a month (for those with major time constraints). Just an idea :).

Frag Ya Ltr!
HappyFnCamper
pebcak

Unread post by pebcak »

Sup Yall,

Love the idea Camp. Roatating over the weekend and a wild card weekday. Sounds like a good way to get more folks 'deemin'.
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

One a week might get a little boring pretty quick i suggest maybe fortnightly one on a weekend one on a week day dont forget we also have to do the ladder tournies and dou tournies at the same time

D.M.
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

*DARKMATTER* wrote:One a week might get a little boring pretty quick i suggest maybe fortnightly one on a weekend one on a week day dont forget we also have to do the ladder tournies and dou tournies at the same time

D.M.
I agree : too much pleasure kills pleasure ! :wink:

Once or twice a month must be good
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”