Hey?

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Hermskii

Hey?

Unread post by Hermskii »

I was testing the links I have to your server on RedeemerInsanity.com and I was able to connect with a fresh install after downloading stuff for about 3 minutes but after I was in for a few seconds I was disconnected. Some message popped up in the top left of the screen but it was only the bottom right corner of the message. All I could make out was UT will be shut down and there was an "OK" button.

Please check your logs for me logging in at 9:25 CST and tell my why I could not connect. Thanks!
Hermskii
§h¤®tï£

Re: Hey?

Unread post by §h¤®tï£ »

Hermskii wrote:I was testing the links I have to your server on RedeemerInsanity.com and I was able to connect with a fresh install after downloading stuff for about 3 minutes but after I was in for a few seconds I was disconnected. Some message popped up in the top left of the screen but it was only the bottom right corner of the message. All I could make out was UT will be shut down and there was an "OK" button.

Please check your logs for me logging in at 9:25 CST and tell my why I could not connect. Thanks!
Sounds like you need new UTDC
Hermskii

Brand new

What do you mean "new UTDC" ? This is a brand new install. I never had it in the first place. If I'm having the issue, then there is a good chance others are too and thus new peeps may not be able to connect. HELP!
Hermskii
§h¤®tï£

Re: Brand new

Unread post by §h¤®tï£ »

Hermskii wrote:What do you mean "new UTDC" ? This is a brand new install. I never had it in the first place. If I'm having the issue, then there is a good chance others are too and thus new peeps may not be able to connect. HELP!
Just click install, and it shuts down your UT, installs it, and you can play. Try running your Cashe cleaner.
Hermskii

Will do.

I will do that and let you know. It seems that the box asking me to install it pops up and doesn't move. It is so far up in the corner, I can't read what it does or select ok. I guess I've been selecting no and so it disconnects me. Like I said, I'll let you know. Later.
Hermskii

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”