Playground?

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

{DOU}Cygnus

Playground?

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Can the server be changed to allow another type of play? I thought it would be nice to have a part of this server with standard weapons. You could have the original maps as a core plus whatever fun DM maps that are available.
We could make it freestyle with spawn protection.
Good idea, bad idea?
Hermskii

Unread post by Hermskii »

Maybe you are no longer a member here Cygnus. Your last 2 post have been ignored. Maybe you should become an admin here and do what you want with the other admin's blessings.
Hermskii
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: Playground?

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

{DOU} Cygnus X-1 wrote:Can the server be changed to allow another type of play? I thought it would be nice to have a part of this server with standard weapons. You could have the original maps as a core plus whatever fun DM maps that are available.
We could make it freestyle with spawn protection.
Good idea, bad idea?
Might be fun for a change. No reason we can't try something new once in a while.

mAmA
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: Member

Hermskii wrote:Maybe you are no longer a member here Cygnus. Your last 2 post have been ignored. Maybe you should become an admin here and do what you want with the other admin's blessings.
Hey Herms, maybe you should send a pm instead of a post to lure away clan officers, not as tacky.

mAmA
{DOU}Cygnus

Don't worry Mama. Herm has a subtle style of humor. :wink:
{DOU} yO mAmA

{DOU} Cygnus X-1 wrote:Don't worry Mama. Herm has a subtle style of humor. :wink:
Don't know Herms, only what I read. Call it like I see it.

Thanks for cluing me in Cyg.

mAmA
{DOU}Cygnus

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:
{DOU} Cygnus X-1 wrote:Don't worry Mama. Herm has a subtle style of humor. :wink:
Don't know Herms, only what I read. Call it like I see it.

Thanks for cluing me in Cyg.

mAmA
Used to hang out on his 'Deemer and his Monster hunt server before I came here. Many current members of DOU have hung out there.
Besides myself there is Bison, Moon, Dead Celt, Pebcak, Hippiekat, Darkmatter, Jarg and maybe some I missed who've been regulars at Curious George's Redeemer Insanity.
Hermskii

Sorry. I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. I did however want his question to get a response. Again, I'm sorry if I came across wrong. By the way, I haven't been here in a long time. The new is awesome. Very nice work!
Hermskii
{DOU}Cygnus

Glad to see you stop back.
I understand you had some server difficulties recently. Hope it's working good now.
Maybe we can do a 'Deemer rumble over here one of these days :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hermskii

Hmmm? A Deemer Rumble. That is a great way of putting it sir. I'm actually slightly on the move to have a <SRA> Reunion Rumble but so far I have been very unable to reach any of the original SRA members. I'm considering putting up a copy of SRA for a week or so give everybody a chance to drop in and kill each other while giving everybody updates on how they have been and what they are doing now.

The whole thing may or may not happen. We'll see.
Hermskii

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”