Report General Server Problems Here

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Hermskii

Hey

Unread post by Hermskii »

Hey, I just saw this. I never got a notice saying it was here or I missed it somehow. All of that sounds good but I'm skeptical. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!
Hermskii
Hermskii

Found problem maybe

I ran a little test. I cleared the logs of my regular player install and the brand new player install. I connected to DOU server with each and disconnected then copied and compared the 2 logs. They are pretty much equal with zero issues all the way down to the end where they start to go different. The top listing is my normal player install from last matched up line to point of exit:

Tempest.MyLevel
DevAudio: Galaxy SetViewport: WindowsViewport0
Warning: Received invalid actor class
ScriptLog: Creating root window: UMenu.UMenuRootWindow
DevMusic: Load music: Music utmenu23.utmenu23
Log: appRequestExit(0)

That is it. Now here is the new install's log starting at the same point and ending at the same point:

Tempest.MyLevel
DevAudio: Galaxy SetViewport: WindowsViewport0
Log: D3D Driver: Preloaded 0K/88091K (1)
ScriptLog: Getting SGirlSkins.fbth1T_0, SGirlSkins.fbth2T_0, SGirlSkins.fbth3, SGirlSkins.fbth4Annaka
ScriptLog: Getting SoldierSkins.sldr1, SoldierSkins.sldr2, SoldierSkins.sldr3, SoldierSkins.Sldr4Rankin
ScriptLog: Getting CommandoSkins.daco1, CommandoSkins.daco2Boris, CommandoSkins.daco3t_1, CommandoSkins.daco4t_1
Log: Possessed PlayerPawn: ALplayer DM-Tempest.ALplayer0
ScriptWarning: ALplayer DM-Tempest.ALplayer0 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.PlayerWalking.PlayerMove:0221) GetAnimGroup: Sequence 'None' not found in Mesh 'Commando'
ScriptWarning: ALplayer DM-Tempest.ALplayer0 (Function VAbeta2.ALplayer.Init:007E) Accessed null class context
ScriptWarning: ALplayer DM-Tempest.ALplayer0 (Function VAbeta2.ALplayer.Init:01C9) Accessed null class context
ScriptLog: Setting skin to tskmskins.PitF and face to tskmskins.Skrilax with team 0 for <SRA>Hermskii
ScriptLog: set multiskin tskmskins.PitF tskmskins.Skrilax
ScriptLog: PitF Skrilax tskmskins. tskmskins.
DevMusic: Load music: Music Botpck10.Botpck10
ScriptLog: SplashLogo: Loading texture
Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Texture None.': Can't resolve package name
ScriptLog: SplashLogo: Can't load texture
ScriptWarning: ALplayer DM-Tempest.ALplayer0 (Function Engine.PlayerPawn.PlayerWalking.PlayerMove:0221) GetAnimGroup: Sequence 'None' not found in Mesh 'TSkM'
ScriptLog: Creating root window: UMenu.UMenuRootWindow
ScriptLog: Va menu generated
ScriptLog: WebServer=clandou.com
ScriptLog: FilePath=/mapvote/redeemerinfo.html
ScriptLog: Port=80
ScriptLog: Query()...
ScriptLog: browsing clandou.com/mapvote/redeemerinfo.html:80
Log: Resolving clandou.com...
Log: Resolved clandou.com (66.197.210.197)
Log: appRequestExit(0)

Big difference huh? So far, my bet is this: I think the problem is two fold. I think there is a skin changing mod or somethihng going on during the load up for the game. That is issue 1. Issue two is that I'm using the 2nd CD textures and that is throwing the mod that replaces textures somehow.

I'm just going to reinstall and know that I'll be able to connect. At some point I will make a change and no longer be able to connect. Hopefully I'll catch it then. Thanks for putting up with me. Later!
Hermskii
Hermskii

Tada

I reinstalled and added most of my regular goodies and got on the DOU server just fine.
Hermskii
GRouND ZeRo

Re: Tada

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

Hermskii wrote:I reinstalled and added most of my regular goodies and got on the DOU server just fine.
:woot:
{DOU}

a nameless entity

Unread post by a nameless entity »

Are the servers down, or renamed? I can't find anything belonging to Clan DOU up. This is the second day in a row, btw. :cry:
I'm a man.........but I can change.........if I have to........I guess.
Hermskii

Old

You know what? I thought I mentioned here what the problem I was having was but I guess I didn't. Tommy was running a different version of the Deemer Mod than I was and for some reason if mine was installed and then I downloaded his I would not be able to connect. My solution was to add remove UT selecting only the deemer mod I had. Then I would reconnect and could play at this server.

If I were to reinstall my mod, I would not be able to connect so it turned out to be a mod conflict of some kind that prevented me from connection way back when.

Good luck finding the servers Nameless. See why forums are so cool. Every single server should have one.
Hermskii
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

All of our servers are currently down as we had a major blow-out with ET. We are in the process of getting new servers right now and should be back up again very soon.

T
BebeDoll

Unread post by BebeDoll »

Excellent News that ou'll be getting new servers very soon! :D

::waves to Hermskii while I'm here::
===============
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

~*Truth Endures*~
[OMA]DEATH

Unread post by [OMA]DEATH »

Hopfully soon.I'm having UZI fits.I need to kill kill kill.LOL. Hope to see everyone again soon.
BebeDoll

Unread post by BebeDoll »

Y'all are welcome to spend as much time as you like over at AoD :D ...only thing is we don't have an Uzi :?
===============
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

~*Truth Endures*~
pebcak

Thanks Tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by pebcak »

Thanks AoD for the offer and (stop twitching hands) hopefully all (UZI) will be back soon,
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

The server is ordered, now we just have to wait for access to it and then we will be all set.

Tommy
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Hoorray !!! :D :D :D

yO mAmA
HappyFnCamper

I looked for somone on TS first...

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

Could be just me but map after map DLs slow... Somethin up w/redirect? I know the servers down today for a while... Sniper and Uzi - Deemer serverr... I'll just post here. I tried the sniper server and had the same prob. Just seems like TAR rollin up a hill.

Frag Ya Ltr!
HappyFnCamper
Hermskii

Re: Report General Server Problems Here

Is the server down or maybe the IP changed? Let me know please. I do list this server as a place to and play at.
Hermskii

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”