2005-12-24 - MONTHLY MEETINGS

Clan DOU Announcements

Moderator: adminphpbb3

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

2005-12-24 - MONTHLY MEETINGS

Unread post by Tommy »

Starting in January, Clan DOU will be holding a monthly members only meeting in Team Speak.

In a few days I will be announcing the time and date for this first meeting.

As with any other new thing we try out, I expect the first meeting to be a bit rough, something that will improve with each meeting thereafter.

During each meeting we will discuss all aspects of the clan. Things like clan matches (past and future), practices, servers and settings, and also new recruits. Anything that anyone wants to discuss will be discussed, and members are welcome to bring up anything they would like.

We will record the meetings for members who are not able to attend, but all members are highly encouraged to attend. Even if you do not have a microphone, you should come and listen in.

Anyone who is not a member of Clan DOU but thinks that there is something that the Clan needs to discuss during a meeting should get a hold of me prior to the posted date of the meeting. If I agree it should be discussed then I will bring it up. There is however no guarantees that I will be able to report back on what we discussed, but if we did, I will let you know.

For each month, I will try a different time and different day of the week. I know that due to having members from all corners of the planet we will not be able to have every meeting at an ideal time for everyone. But I will do my best to see that everybody gets at least an occassional chance to participate.

Tommy
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

I want to get the ball rolling with the new clan meetings to work out any bugs as soon as possible. With that in mind, our first meeting will be held on Saturday, January 14th, at 2PM EST.

I will post the password to the Team Speak channel in the Clan Events area of this forum about a week before the meeting. If you can't find it, please let someone know.

Items that will be discussed will include, but are not limited to:

(01) Any new pending recruits

Discussing their progress and any problems that we are aware of.

(02) The Ladder Tournament

Discussing how we are doing and what we can do to make a stronger showing.

(03) Clan Matches

We will discuss previous matches and how we felt about the outcomes.

(04) Nuke Site

I'd like to briefly talk about the site, where it is, where it is going, and also solicit help to get it where it needs to be.

(05) Future

Since it is the new year, we will be discussing the future of the clan. Where do we see ourselves one year from now? I am hoping a lot of you will have something to say here.

(06) Making Demo's

We will discuss a demo strategy for practicing.

If there is anything else that needs to be discussed, please PM tommy with whatever you have in mind. Otherwise, mark your calendars and please try to attend.

When I post the password, I will also post the protocols that I hope we can adhere to. If they end up either being too lax or too strict, we'll adjust for the next meeting.

Tommy

Return to “Postcards From Q2DM1”