WTH?!?! Nobody talking about NCIS?

Movies, TV, Music, Vegas...if it's entertainment related it goes here.
Necro

WTH?!?! Nobody talking about NCIS?

Unread post by Necro »

Ok. So I am a fan of the TV show N.C.I.S.
I only have season 1 through 9 on DVD.

So I am starting this post for other fans. And as we are about to start season 10. What are your thoughts about the ending of season 9 and what do you hope for season 10. Who is your favorite character. I don't really have a favorite myself. They are written and played so well that we really cant have any one without the others in my opinion. They seem to make each other great. For those that don't know. We are not going to lose Ducky. That ending was written that way because he had not renewed his contract yet. But he has since renewed it. for 2 more years.

So lets get this topic going. I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Necro

Re: WTH?!?! Nobody talking about NCIS?

Unread post by Necro »

NCIS
NCIS fans! Don't miss the fallout from last season's explosion on the season premiere. Watch this first look and tune in September 25th at 8/7c only CBS!
kitty

Unread post by kitty »

I started over with season 1 and I'm watching every episode ever made. So far I'm up to season 7 and my tivo records every new episode. The show rocks!
Image Image
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

Not gonna lie I had tears when Ducky fell into the water on the last episode. And if Tony and Ziva don't get together (officially. We know they fucked) I am going to put my remote through the tv

Return to “Entertainment Central”