Story #1 - The Long Winter

The Next Great Novel? Probably Not!
Bonk

Re: Story #1 - The Long Winter

Unread post by Bonk »

............ to make your rectum prolapse from his titanium fist. Turkey started clawing at the concrete scared shitless of Schwarzenegger's supreme hand. All of a sudden the T800 bashed through the side of his cell, making a clear path for Turkey to escape. Turkey took his crappy jail shoe off and threw it at t800 head and then ran between his legs making a run for it. Turkey was running his ass off when..........
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

....when he noticed Chicken walking along side him. "You're not getting anywhere very fast running on your knees.", he said.
"I need your help!", Turkey squealed while simultaneously looking behind him and grabbing his ass. "The T800 is after me!"
Chicken shook his head and sighed, then he said.....
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Do these pants make me look fat?
Exasperated, Turkey screamed...
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

Damn, all this time we were walking abreast, I thought it was the T800 when all along it was a DCup. Chicken says, "Breast? What Breast? Turkey says careful, don't let it get cold, you know what happens when it gets cold?
It.....
{DOU}Wave

{DOU}Cygnus

..."leaks out that silicone stuff. I've had to replace mine 3 times already. Every time my nipple piercing closes I end up puncturing one when I reopen the hole." Chicken looked down upon the little Turkey with sympathy because he....
Classix

Unread post by Classix »

...because he knew this story all to well! Damn nipple piercings, you see when Chicken was younger he was in NA (Nipples Anonymous), he could not get enough of them! Chicken tried to find his "happy place" and forget his past to be strong for his dear friend. They needed to get the @#%* out of dodge fast before The Terminator called his long time war buddy, The Predator. Just as Chicken & Turkey started crossing the road to their freedom they saw.....
QwazyWabbit

Unread post by QwazyWabbit »

... another chicken crossing the road from the opposite side but they could not fathom why...
{DOU}Cygnus

...This new chicken looked furtively from side to side....like he was expecting a great hatchet to fall on his neck anytime.
"Is this a Freestyle server?!?" the newcomer asked them rapidly 3 times and without waiting for a response, he added, "I'm one of Jerry's Kids! Everyone's after me!"
Just then, the Terminator and Predator appeared out of the beer tent they had stopped at to wait out Jerry's incessant whining. They.......
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

...need to wait a bit, because the chicken was doing a reverse charge call to Canada to ask for intructions...
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

As the phone rang the chicken stared at the predator and terminator, who appeared to be playing rock paper scissors over who got to kill him.
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

no matter what the result would be, rock, paper or scissors, the chicken felt he was plucked. Preditor asked terminator, are you ready to get down? terminator says, you can't down off a chicken, only a duck. They decided not to kill the chicken so he ran off across the road again where he saw a punk rocker....
{DOU}Wave

{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

.... walking with Colonel Sanders. They had just left the tatoo parlour where the Colonel had just got a beautiful broasted chicken on his buns. "Well I declair... look at those two fine specimins of poultry". The colonel and the punk rocker cocked their shotguns or was it they shot their cockguns ? I forget. Anyway they went after the two birds shooting and yipping and hollering.....

mAmA
Classix

Unread post by Classix »

....Yippy ki ya mother @%#$ers! Turkey and Chicken ran into the dark alley and hid in a trash can until they thought it was safe. They weren't going to be taken out by some punk rocker wearing tight pants and big shoes or Mr. Sanders. Just when they thought it was safe to come out they.......
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

had a little erection going, feathers everywhere. It wasn't a pretty sight. Chicken wiped his beek and walked out into the alley brushing the feathers off his breasts. He made it to the street and.....
{DOU}Wave

Revisio

Unread post by Revisio »

was almost killed by Tommy's huge nuclear warhead from the new weapon pack. With half his butt fried off he...

Return to “Collective Stories”