Story #2 - The enchanted forest

The Next Great Novel? Probably Not!
.:Isabella:.

Story #2 - The enchanted forest

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Little Mad (a very nice and beautiful little girl) was walking along the forest...

She was very tired... after walking the whole day, when she was thrown of the castle by her stepmother...

The only things she could rescue were two little dolls (cosmo and wanda), a few candies and her Hello Kitty Kalashnikov AK 47 (see picture)

Little Mad was scared by the darkness and the howlings of the wolves...

Suddenly she saw a small and weak light...shinning in the distance.

When she arrived there, noticed that it was a small cabin... and trough the window she could see seven small beds... and some miner's tools...

She entered to the cabin, grouped the seven small beds and put to sleep...

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

While sleeping, she had a dream about {DOU}Tommy. It was quite an erotic dream. She awkore from this dream feeling very satisfied (as usual). She looked up from the bed and saw...
{DOU}Nightwalker

Unread post by {DOU}Nightwalker »

What Tommy really looked like and called in reinforcements to have him removed from her sight. After being consoled by a team of trained doctors she walked out the front door to ................

To return and enter again...

after, she notice seven pictures in the wall... the pictures of seven dwarfs...

The number one of the dwarfs, probably the boss, an old, bald, fat and ugly dwarf named Tommy, look like a lustful but decrepit ancient...

Little Mad was scared, but the face of the other dwarfs calm her...

The other all look simple and slightly stupid...

Then, she decided to go to the kitchen....
Dylan

Unread post by Dylan »

When Tommy burst threw the kitchen door...

How did you get away from the athorities exclaimed little mad...

Tommy explained, "it was easy, I exposed my man hood and they laughed them selfs incoherant", now take me little mad when suddenly...
"If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy. If multiple people have the same imaginary friend, it's religion."

Little Mad took her cellphone and took a photography to Tommy..

Tommy was scared thinking that the cellphone was gun ready to shoot him, left running and crying towards the forest...

Little Mad decided look for a juice of fruits in the refrigerator but only she found lots of cold beers...

In that moment...
Deadeye

Re: Story #2 - The enchanted forest

Unread post by Deadeye »

Little Mad realized that this small cabin was just a front for the biggest bootleg beer brewery in the forest. She grabbed one of the bottles, turned to the other six dwarfs and asked "Who's responsible for all this?". One of the dwarfs slowly walked towards Little Mad, she could see his name tag, it said Bonk. Bonk stared her in the eyes and said, "Ah - you gonna drink that?". Little Mad said "I think you guys had sampled enough". All the other Dwarfs had a blank stupid stare like a deer caught in the headlights. Little Mad asked "Where did that other Dwarf go?". Bonk replied "Ah that was Tommy, the leader, he'll be back once he finds some black olives". At that moment there was a loud knock on the door......
not so good

Unread post by not so good »

knock knock knock,who is it -she replied,its guinness world records,we heard astro was here and hes got the smallest/ugliest member in the world,so we wanted to take a photo and put in in the funny chapter.at that moment
****** Be Good or Be Good At It! ******
Deadeye

Unread post by Deadeye »

Evil jumped to the door and said "That's not true I have the smallest / uglyest member and I'm proud of it. I deserve the World title." Little Mad threw up here arms and said "I'll be the judge here, I'm an expert to the smallest members" So she whipped out her trusty....
Bonk

Unread post by Bonk »

....Testicle Spectacles. "Drop your drawers lets see em boys!" exclaimed little mad. As she hastily bent over to get a good look Evils 2nd belly button, Deadeye hoofed her in the snatch and demanded he be the judge. "I've been doin' it for years ya hear! I didn't lose me eye starin' at vaginyee". As he said that the door bell rang, and it was...........
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

Deadeye at the door. "I was looking for the penis clinic." All my friends say my penis looks terrible but I say it feels good. Little Mad looks it up in her medical book. lets see looks terrible feels good. "Deadeye, your penis is a vagina."
After hearing this he now understodd when Ace told him to go fuck himself. Deadeye ran out the door with tears in his eyes passing........
{DOU}Wave

Deadeye

Unread post by Deadeye »

....turned to everone and said "You just wait, I'm going to the John Holmes Clinic for the Member Challenged and when I return you all will feel the rod of revenge". At the same time Deadeye left Tommy entered holding a bag of black olives, a bunch of parsley and a.......
{DOU}Pyro

Unread post by {DOU}Pyro »

... sack of goat ballls in one hand and doctors report in the other. He had just returned from the John Holms clinic and they informed him there wasn't enough left to work with. As he rallied the remaining dwarfs together to ask for doners, Little Madd in discuss wipped out her giant gun and said......
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

and said "keep away from me wave, I saw how you gave everyone the herpies!" She waved (haha) her gun threateningly back and forth. Deadeye nearly lost another eye to it, and Bonk was unlucky enough to catch it square in his.. Teeth. Several hit the floor with a sharp clatter... He turned around and yelled...
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

yelled, its all your fault Tommy, if you wouldn't have come in with that sack of balls instead of a handfull of balls like you normally do, this would have never happened. "Little Mad put away that gun. you are giving Deadeye a.....
{DOU}Wave

Return to “Collective Stories”