The Crew

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

The Crew

Unread post by Mr_head »

Has anyone else downloaded their free version of the crew from Uplay yet?, it was one of the biggest racing games to hit the PS4 when it was released, Free on Uplay now to download and keep, definatley worth a shot for free. If anyone is interesting in racing games i suggest giving it a go.....after all its not like its gonna cost you fucks anything :), Damn maybe even natan and rad might venture out of the 90's for a brief time.....
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
MinkyMoMo

Re: The Crew

Unread post by MinkyMoMo »

I am interested in playing a good time, but I have other games in the download list like bioshock remaster 1 and 2 and darksiders 2 deathinitive edition, all for free :P
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

MinkyMoMo wrote:I am interested in playing a good time, but I have other games in the download list like bioshock remaster 1 and 2 and darksiders 2 deathinitive edition, all for free :P
Where are these available for free?

T
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

NVM, it's only if you own the original games.

T
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

Just tried the crew, it runs on my system but i think il have to upgrade my graphics card to get the best out of it. i used a PS4 controller to play it, used a programme called inputmapper to connect it up all works fine, i think Xbox controllers will work with windows anyway tho,
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
MinkyMoMo

Unread post by MinkyMoMo »

In game my nick is Inn.d33p
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Mr_head wrote:Just tried the crew, it runs on my system but i think il have to upgrade my graphics card to get the best out of it. i used a PS4 controller to play it, used a programme called inputmapper to connect it up all works fine, i think Xbox controllers will work with windows anyway tho,
Did you like it?

T
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

Only played for a short while but it seems very much like the need for speed games, similar graphics, cars and gameplay, I wouldn't consider it to be a true racing game, more of an arcade free world style game, it's alright as a game and definitely ok for free, il play it more once I've tweaked my card settings a bit. Other than forming a DOU crew I'm not sure if there is really much that this game can contribute to the clan, if races can be set up between crew members privately it may be a laugh from time to time, as racing games I've played go I have to give this one a 5/10.

Mr head

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”