Coming soon....

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Coming soon....

Unread post by Tommy »

Coming soon, very soon. It is actually up but I am changing some of the configs for it now. Thanks go to _J for figuring out some bugs and tweaking the bitch for us!

Gimmie a day or 2 and it will be official.

Tommy
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

I received an email today asking me if I had rejoined {DOU}. I asked why they were asking and they responded with 'because of {DOU}'s new 2k4 server'. I went checking and noticed this.

You might want to update that. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Yup, just threw up the server like 2 days ago after I figured out (read: J figured out) why it wouldn't start. I am editing everything and that will be gone very soon (tonight).

Also, if you want to know what was wrong and why it wouldn't start when you were trying to, PM me and I will explain it.

Tommy
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

Thanks for offer but I got it figured out. I figured out that there is a missing library that you need. The problem is is that it still won't run even after you install it according to the directions. After a couple of days of playing with it, I figured it out. We took it down a few months back because there wasn't a lot of traffic. I fired it up a couple of weeks ago and added vehicleCTF and people really seem to enjoy it. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones

Return to “Unreal Tournament 2004 Multi Server”