3rd time app sent in

Information about joining is located here.

Moderator: NATAN

Hero

3rd time app sent in

Unread post by Hero »

If it doesn't work, no offense, but you got everything else, or at least you (Cygnus) have only mentioned that my e-mail was incorrect/invalid. I had registered to the forum with no problem with my original e-mail that I put in the first 2 apps, and I had made an entire new e-mail for this 3rd app, so if the e-mail is still invalid, then it's something wrong with your app form, specifically your e-mail validators, they seem to be giving most applicants a hard time.

E-mail in the first two apps: yourhero@gawab.com (used to register to these forums, without any problems)
E-mail in third app: snipe.hero@live.com

There were 2 easier solutions to this, and no one at all even hinted towards anything, but feeling out the app again and again.
First solution: you had gotten everything else EXCEPT a "valid" e-mail, and any of you could've validated my e-mail which I would've given you through messenging it and having me reply saying that I am me, etc.
Second solution: Look and see the e-mail I used to register in forums, just use that since that didn't have any problems.

I like this clan, but you make me feel unwanted, in an extreme way...
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: 3rd time app sent in

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

I am sorry for your difficulty in getting us an application Hero, it was not designed to frustrate people.
Cygnus and I will look into this and see if there is something wrong with the system that we are unaware of. All of us here volunteer our spare time to help the clan and many of us have much less time to give due to the recent economic changes.

On behalf of the clan, please accept my appologies and realize this was in no way intended to make you or anyone else feel unwanted.

mAmA
Hero

Unread post by Hero »

I understand, I was a bit more frustrated when I posted that, anyways
thanks for your time.
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Yes, there's something wrong with the application. However another person had no problems repeatedly sending in appllications and at that time no-one else reported any issues so pardon me for asking you to resubmit the form a couple times. Since that made you feel "unwanted in an extreme way" and also judging from the amount of complaining from you on the sniper server last night I suggest you get a thicker skin before hanging out here.
Hero

Unread post by Hero »

It seems you've taken this personally, I in no way meant anything towards you Cygnus. And like I said I was frustrated with a number of things. I apologize for my attitude on servers, but the only reason I complain is when a rule is broken. Today I was totally relaxed on the servers, and if you think not then that is your opinion.
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

I haven't taken this personally at all. Just putting you on notice that dramatics ("you make me feel unwanted, in an extreme way...") are not helpful to a potential recruit's goal.

As for your application...it did come through although there was no email addy info with it. I have posted it in the member's only area for the clan to discuss before we proceed.
Hero

Unread post by Hero »

Thanks for the update!

Return to “Joining Clan {DOU}”