Hello

Information about joining is located here.

Moderator: NATAN

Haltfire

Hello

Unread post by Haltfire »

Hello my name is Eduardo introduced me Martin. Better known as Tincho, I have 16 years and play from 6 years or so, I used to play with my dad, my brother and my uncle to UT99 ... My dad and my uncle are big computer technicians. They discovered the game in LAN here where I live in Argentina. Entre Rios, Villaguay Well played all started well with the same nick was NICOSAK. A couple of months when we started to play online discover we GEOF clan. then from there we used different nicks. I use Haltfire. My dad and my brother BloodHound Rotten ... They joined the clan [FAL] I joined [FSA] that happened when the clan had been disarmed GEOF ... These two clans armed themselves. Then I left and joined FSA HZH xD and I played there a while. I left and returned from FSA. Just as he was disarming then from there I run out clan xD I played a long time and good :) I make this presentation as MAD R said this :) I gladly wanted Dou clan

PD: I dont speak much english lol
PD2: Translation www.translate.google.com

Ty and Greetings :)
vioguez

Re: Hello

Unread post by vioguez »

.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Hi Haltfire
Thx for your introduction.
I would like to remark you, respect that I told you the past week: You need to play in our server about three months before we consider the possibility that you could initiate a recruiting period.
This is necessary so that clan members could know you well and could judge also if you assemble the requisites to be a recruit.
Finally any decision will be determined by the members of the clan by means of a voting.

Hola Haltfire
Gracias por tu presentación.
Me gustaría remarcarte lo que te dije la semana pasada, respecto a que necesitas jugar en nuestro servidor al menos por unos tres meses ante que podamos considerar cualquier posibilidad de aceptarte como recluta.
Esto es necesario para que los miembros del clan puedan conocerte bien y juzgar si tu reunes los requisitos para reclutarte.
Finalmente cualquier decisión será tomada por votación de todos los miembros del clan.
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

Welcome to the forum Haltfire Image Tincho
Bienvenido al foro DOU
:peace_v:

Very important:
To start your recruitment process I have to frag you at least 300 times and you may try to do the same thing to me - if you can. :eek2:
It means: See you on the server
::violent069::
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Haltfire

Unread post by Haltfire »

Ty all :) No problem R MAD is one presentation
splattermaster

Unread post by splattermaster »