selling computer parts

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
jacobite
Location: scottland west coast home of the rampant lion rrroooooaaarrr lol

selling computer parts

Unread post by jacobite »

hello all havent seen any adds up about selling computer parts if this is not allowed plesase erase it straight away i have two of these i want to sell just so as i can upgrade my softwear is all the N300 WIRELESS DUAL BAND ADSL2+ MODEM ROUTER
DGND3300 and ther connectores switches gigabyte 1 gig networking cards

Dual Band avoids interference
ReadySHARE™ - share USB storage
Compatible with major DSL ISPs
Built-in DSL modemTHE NETGEAR DIFFERENCE
Live Parental Controls - Free!
8 powerful internal antennas
Simultaneous Dual Band
Broadband usage meter
Guest network access
DUAL BAND WIRELESS-N
Avoids interference
from neighboring
networks, cordless
phones, and microwave
Better connections
for video and gaming

The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Dual Band ADSL2+ Modem Router offers dual band technology which avoids interference and ensures top speeds and the greatest range for demanding applications, such as streaming HD video and multiplayer gaming. Complete with a built-in DSL modem, it is compatible with all major DSL Internet service providers.

Built-in DSL modem — ADSL2+ modem and router combined create complete gateway for DSL Internet connection
Faster multimedia streaming — Provides Wireless-N speed for streaming HD videos, simultaneous downloads, and online gaming in addition to basic Internet applications.
Share Internet connection — Allows Internet broadband sharing and the freedom of wireless Internet usage
Dual band — Eusuring top speeds and the greatest range while minimizing interference
Shared storage — ReadySHARE™ provides fast and easy shared access to an external USB storage device
Easy setup — NETGEAR Genie™ CD with graphical installation guide and multi-language support
Compatibility — Compatible with all major DSL Internet service providers (ISPs)
Live Parental Controls — Keeps your Internet experience safe
Guest network access — Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
Broadband usage meter — Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control also haveTHE NETGEAR DIFFERENCE
ReadySHARE™ USB storage access!
Better wireless speed and range
Guest network access
Broadband usage meter
Advanced Quality of Service
ReadySHARE™ USB STORAGE ACCESS
Connect your USB
storage device to
your network
Easily share
multimedia and data
files
Fast read/write
speeds for large
files

The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Gigabit Router is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Gigabit for ultra-fast wired connections and Wireless-N for better wireless speed and range. Storage for downloads is easy with ReadySHARE™ for shared access to a USB storage device. In addition, this router supports open source for Linux developers and open-source enthusiasts.

Faster downloads and online gaming — Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications
Ultra-fast wired — Four Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver ultra-fast wired connections
Shared storage — ReadySHARE™ provides fast and easy shared access to an external USB storage device
Jitter-free voice and gaming — Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet connections
Guest network access — Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
Wireless repeater mode — Configurable as a wireless repeater for extending range
Easy setup — Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide and multi-language support
Secured connection — Push ‘N’ Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
THE NETGEAR DIFFERENCE
ReadySHARE™ USB storage access!
Better wireless speed and range
Guest network access
Broadband usage meter
Advanced Quality of Service
ReadySHARE™ USB STORAGE ACCESS
Connect your USB
storage device to
your network
Easily share
multimedia and data
files
Fast read/write
speeds for large
files

The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Gigabit Router is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Gigabit for ultra-fast wired connections and Wireless-N for better wireless speed and range. Storage for downloads is easy with ReadySHARE™ for shared access to a USB storage device. In addition, this router supports open source for Linux developers and open-source enthusiasts.

Faster downloads and online gaming — Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications
Ultra-fast wired — Four Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver ultra-fast wired connections
Jitter-free voice and gaming — Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet connections
Wireless repeater mode — Configurable as a wireless repeater for extending range
Easy setup — Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide and multi-language support
Secured connection — Push ‘N’ Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button plesae if this isnt allowed please delete and im very sorry jacobite :D
john22

Re: selling computer parts

Unread post by john22 »

Hey,

I am interested in purchasing few of your products, but I want to ask you that will you deliver your products in New Zealand?

And will you please send me the price list of your products?
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

That message is a bit over 6 years old. :(

T
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

This is how some spammers operate...

Class is in session.

This guy gets an account here on the DOU forum. He does so using a fake email. The email worked when he signed up, but it was from a service that offers disposable email addresses that expire after x amount of time. In this case his email is john22@dayrep.com. Go ahead and see what dayrep.com does, it's fine to visit the site. It's actually a pretty cool site.

Then he makes a post that looks legit. Hell, I thought he just didn't notice the date. He makes what appears to be a legit post and then leaves never to return again. Well, if he keeps up his wicked ways, maybe he will be back again at some point to make another fake post pushing something.

Pushing what you ask? Check out his signature at the bottom of his post. It just says "computer rig." If you hover over it you will see that it is a link. Originally it was a link to his retail site. The link pointed to a page that sells computers but it is a large site that sells other garbage too so I am sure he will try to post on just about any site he can. I have of course changed the link to just point back to us.

So, what's the big deal? I'll tell ya. :) This guy doesn't even care if we ever see the post or click on that link. What he wants is for google to see the link when it's indexing bot scrubs our forum as it does throughout most of the day. This is because the more different sites out there that have a link back to his site, the better his site ranks in a google search. So if someone is searching for the garbage he sells, maybe his site will show on the first page of the search results and thus generate a greater amount of organic traffic to his site. Organic traffic means traffic that comes directly from a search engine search. This is what advertisers want most and pay most for as well.

I can't blame the guy for trying, but when I see shit like this I cook it immediately. Hell, had he made a legit and honest post, I probably would have left everything intact. But he didn't, so the sig is deleted, and his account is deleted as well. This one time I am leaving the post, otherwise my post here would make less sense. :)

Class dismissed.

{DOU}Tommy
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

My bad...when I cooked his account it of course cooked his sig. I didn't think about that at the time. But I am sure you all got the gist of it, it was a link to his site disguised as a link to his computer set up that so many people do.

{DOU}Tommy
frag_magnet

Unread post by frag_magnet »

This part:

" Organic traffic means traffic that comes directly from a search engine search. This is what advertisers want most and pay most for as well."

Lets say I want to start a blog or forum with the goal of getting paying advertisers over time and they can see I get 30,000 hits a day. How do you know what to charge? There must be some standards. Where there is a rotating banner ad, stuff like that, there must be a formula for duration and frequency.

I ask because I've thought about doing this and have never been able to Google my answer. I know how to create content, and possibly even sell a vendor on advertising, but I have no clue on how to charge them. I figure some of you nerds do.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

If you are getting 30K hits a day, then you definitely need to monetize.

Try a site like buysellads.com and let the market show you what the value of your ad space is worth. You'll learn pretty quick.

T
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Let me re-state. When you said hits I assumed you meant page views. A hit is something different but I assumed you did not know that.

T

Return to “Computer Chatter”