USB headset not working

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
Evil

USB headset not working

Unread post by Evil »

So they released a new version of TS3 that will actually run without immediately crashing. But unfortunately now I can't get my sound to work through my USB headset. It worked before fine but I haven't used it for months, since we changed from ventrillo and TS3 would never run. The computer doesn't change to it when plugged in and I can't seem to get it to send sound out to it. The headset itself is working, I can hear the sounds the mic is picking up in the headphones, it just doesn't get crap from the computer. I can change the settings to the headset which are still there from before but still nothing. When I do this muting the mic on/off does kill the sounds it is feeding into the headphones, so that also works, just no sound from the computer. It's a gigaware headset. Ideas? I tried all the different USB plugs front and back, and unplugged the audio plug for my speakers too. :?
Rad

Re: USB headset not working

Unread post by Rad »

Maybe try to rummage in the settings of your sound card also these more advanced. Sometimes nothing can be the cause of this.
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Grubb Industries

Re: USB headset not working

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

On TS3 open settings check capture device, make sure it is set to your usb microphone,
You may also want to reinstall your sound card driver, it might be messed up, check website for updates.

grubb
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity

Return to “Computer Chatter”