MY NEXT SSD UNLESS BETTER COMES OUT LOL

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
jacobite
Location: scottland west coast home of the rampant lion rrroooooaaarrr lol

MY NEXT SSD UNLESS BETTER COMES OUT LOL

Unread post by jacobite »

Innovative Drive Combines Incredible SSD Performance and HDD Capacity
RevoDrive Hybrid PCI Express (PCIe) storage solution is designed to dramatically accelerate applications and system responsiveness by providing the best of both worlds, a superior combination of SSD and hard disk drive (HDD) technology for high-performance yet economical storage.

Max Performance
Read: Up to 910 MB/s
Write: Up to 810 MB/s
Max Random Write 4KB: 120,000 IOPS
Average Write: 65,000 IOPS

Highest Performing Hybrid Drive on the Market
Eliminating the SATA bottleneck, the PCIe-based RevoDrive Hybrid unleashes ground-breaking bandwidth up to 910MB/s and features up to 120,000 IOPS (4K random write) for high transactional workloads to truly provide SSD-like performance.

Intelligent Caching Software
For optimal caching, the Revo Hybrid comes bundled with intelligent caching software that dynamically manages the use of the 100GB SSD with the 1TB HDD for superior overall storage performance, where the most frequently used “hot” data stays on the ultra-fast SSD and “cold” data remains on the larger capacity disk. Advanced caching algorithms learn user behavior and adapt storage policies to ensure exceptional performance for each individual user, maximizing productivity for the most demanded programs and applications.

Features VCA 2.0 with SuperScale
VCA 2.0 flash virtualization software allows certain direct memory access (DMA) and data management functions. Included in this feature-set are OCZ’s exclusive command queuing and queue balancing algorithms, which can be handled by the onboard processing core for higher performance and reduced burden on the host resources. VCA 2.0 is also the only virtualization layer in the industry with TRIM and SCSI unmap support to enhance sustained performance and provide greater endurance by significantly reducing the overhead associated with garbage collection. Furthermore, VCA also offers consolidated SMART support and provides system administrators with advanced features for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting device attributes.

Full Specification
•1TB HDD capacity with additional 100GB SSD Caching
•PCI-Express Gen. 2 x4 interface
•MLC NAND flash
•5,400 RPM HDD Speed
•Full height form factor
•OCZ SuperScale Storage Controller
•Virtualized Controller Architecture 2.0
•Included Caching Software
•ECC, Encryption
•SMART monitoring
•167.64 (L) x 98.42 (W) x 22.15mm (H)
•Weight: 289g
•Operating Temp: 5°C ~ 50°C
•Storage Temp: 0°C ~ 60°C
•Power Consumption: 8.1W idle, 10W active
•Compatible with Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
•MTBF: 600,000 hours
•3-Year Warranty
M@DD0G

Re: MY NEXT SSD UNLESS BETTER COMES OUT LOL

Unread post by M@DD0G »

Ummm...cool?
M@DD0G
Image Image I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra

Grubb Industries

Re: MY NEXT SSD UNLESS BETTER COMES OUT LOL

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

Only $469.00 in Canada.
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity

Return to “Computer Chatter”