Outlaw

People Who Have Been Banned
Grubb Industries

Outlaw

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

Banned from server for continually breaking rules and disrespecting admins.

Grubb
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity
outlaw

Re: Outlaw

Unread post by outlaw »

Outlaw here. So let me get this straight. I play by the rules but get revenged repeatedly by one of your admins (Nuker), and I get banned??

The map was Xan. Nuker was in the secret with the deemer (as usual). I xloc up and kill him while he is flying a deemer which is totally legal by your own rules. He immediately comes back and revenge kills me in that room. When I call him on it, he says it was a legal revenge because it was from a distance. Huh?!?? That's the lamest thing I've ever heard. He came right back to that secret room and killed me in it. No way any sane person could call that long distance revenge.

He came back several times after that trying to revenge me but I was ready for him, which just made him mad. When I asked him to justify what he was doing, he just kept telling me to shut up.

Now before you all pile on and tell me I'm in the wrong some how, just answer my question first. How can revenging someone inside a room be considered long distance? And if your own admins blatantly break the rules, how can you expect guests to follow them?

I know, its YOUR server and you can do whatever you want. Blah blah blah. Fine, but admit that you don't have any integrity and let that be the end of it. Otherwise your admins should try setting a better example.

Outlaw

P.S. I have the demo if anyone cares to see it...
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

How can it be from a distance if its in that secret? I know that secret, been there. Even if some call it far enough away :roll: which they will to protect their own, it would still be assault if you weren't flying a deemer.
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"

Oh, shit, u have a demo :eek2: didnt see that right away, bet grubbworm does too, he always takes those...

outlaw

Unread post by outlaw »

.::/3I§ON::. wrote:How can it be from a distance if its in that secret?
That's what I want to know!
.::/3I§ON::. wrote: it would still be assault if you weren't flying a deemer.
I was not flying a deemer. Didn't have one picked up either. Not only assult, but revenge since it happened about 20 seconds after I had killed him in that spot. (He was flying a deemer when I killed him previously.)
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Let's see the demo...

PM or give us a link

You should have been banned the first time you said "Fuck You" to an admin. Never the less that is no way for an admin to act.

Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

Agreed. Lets see this demo
Grubb Industries

.::/3I§ON::. wrote:You should have been banned the first time you said "Fuck You" to an admin. Never the less that is no way for an admin to act.
There are many reasons you have been banned, this has nothing to do with Xan game with Nuker, your play style does not fit with DOU rules, you have no respect for anyone and we don't need you on our server.
And don't think your the only one being singled out, Dou members were warned and one DOU member was kicked from a game you were in, He has since dropped his tag as far as I know.

Grubb
Screwing for virginity
Nuker

Unread post by Nuker »

NUKER Here,

I have stated many times in the past that my job as a Clan DOU Administrator is to keep the server fun & fair for those that play on it. I also consider myself a main point of contact to those new to playing on our server. I am basically their introduction to Clan DOU. I try to get those that come into our server, and break rules & cause trouble, to adapt to our rules & become one of our “regulars” thus GROWING our game & our fun.
I too could have made a point about him disrespecting an admin. I tried to work with this idiot & all I got for it was trouble. He has been trouble for many other players also. {DOU-r}SHIFTY brought this guy to attention for assaulting, close killing, revenge & mouthing off. Outlaw was also the subject of offense in TS3 many other times. I take blame for trying to work with this guy because I took to heart {DOU}R_MAD’s thought that we are too quick to ban people. I feel this guy took advantage of the situation. Outlaw’s attitude the whole time has sucked.
The DEEMER secrete room is huge & the player in the room has a TOTAL advantage over ANYONE coming in to kill them. I know as I do it all the time. Outlaw was at the far end of the room opposite the entrance & there is NO WAY that is a close kill or assault. The room is 86.6 Meters long & I was at one end & outlaw was at the other. I’ve been killed WITHOUT a DEEMER in that room soooo many times it’s funny.
Outlaw has no clue how to play by our rules nor does he even try. I hit him on a dead run at least two times during the map he’s crying about and guess where he was heading…to my spot for revenge LOL.
NUKER
:minigun:
I am proud to have you judge me as a man
through the lens of my enemies’ character.
outlaw

Unread post by outlaw »

LOL. OK, so by your logic Nuker, there is now way anyone can ever assult or revenge kill in that room. In that case, I look forward to shooting your ass in that room every chance I get. I'm sure you won't bitch about it, right?

By the way, you never shot me in a full run in that map because I stayed in that room the entire map. You however did attempt to revenge me 2 or 3 times in that same game. Of course, you weren't successful.

And you wonder why I don't show you any respect. It should be obvious why...
Grubb Industries

outlaw wrote:In that case, I look forward to shooting your ass in that room every chance I get.

I guess that wont happen since your banned.

Grubb
Screwing for virginity
outlaw

Unread post by outlaw »

Oh, that's right. Your bans are soooo effective. Whatever will I do?

outlaw wrote:Oh, that's right. Your bans are soooo effective. Whatever will I do?
Your not helping your case any by posting that...

Grubb Industries

outlaw wrote:Oh, that's right. Your bans are soooo effective. Whatever will I do?

Sounds like you have been banned before.
Screwing for virginity

Return to “Hall Of Shame”