Why I'm banned on DOU CoD 4 Servers?!

People Who Have Been Banned
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Re: Why I'm banned on DOU CoD 4 Servers?!

Unread post by Mr_head »

funny how there is no reply after being given his answer, hmm suspicious :eek :eek :eek
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

I would rather say predictable... :eek2:
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
B1tchFight

Unread post by B1tchFight »

I'm waiting for a answer of this noob who banned me twice. xD But I think that he is simply too embarrassing. xD He banned a good player without reason ;)
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

B1tchFight wrote:I'm waiting for a answer of this noob who banned me twice. xD But I think that he is simply too embarrassing. xD He banned a good player without reason ;)
Wait, wait.... What's your problem...?
Why did not you state the issue respectfully? An administrator needs to be a noob to ban you?
Is not there some your responsibility in this?
Who says you're so good player?
You do not help any of us to see your case objectively, because you come to insult us all...
I'm not a CoD administrator but I'm an administrator from UT99. And many times people have been banned by mistake, but your attitude does not help any of us want to investigate your case and resolve it.
After all, probably is not a bad thing that you are banned....
B1tchFight

sure... you guys want to help me? I can't see any help. It 's only funny for the most of all here.

It would be okay, if he bann me ONE TIME for suspection of hack. But twice, and i used a different name. I am sure that he banned everyone who plays better than he did. And thats not the work of an admin.

Thats the point why i'm so angry!
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

How can the administrator know you are the same guy when you played with two different names? B1tchFight & Viatrix.

You would probably say by your IP, but if he banned you the first time when you were using the name B1tchFight he must have grabbed your IP to ban you. So when you used the name Viatrix you must have used another IP to get banned again, because the first IP was allready banned!

So there's a little flaw in your story. One player with different names and different IP's banned.
Looks like we just recognised a cheat was going on.

And don't bring up the old 'just because I'm a better player' story.
We heard that BS over and over again before...

B1tchFight wrote:sure... you guys want to help me? I can't see any help. It 's only funny for the most of all here.

It would be okay, if he bann me ONE TIME for suspection of hack. But twice, and i used a different name. I am sure that he banned everyone who plays better than he did. And thats not the work of an admin.

Well, I'm not a guy. I'm a woman. We are a lot of members in this clan, and not all are administrators. I believe you should wait for the CoD administrator to check this, before accusing him of being a noob.

{DOU}.R_Mad wrote:
B1tchFight wrote:sure... you guys want to help me? I can't see any help. It 's only funny for the most of all here.

Well, I'm not a guy. I'm a woman. We are a lot of members in this clan, and not all are administrators. I believe you should wait for the CoD administrator to check this, before accusing him of being a noob.
Nah...! forget it...
B1tchFight

NATAN wrote:How can the administrator know you are the same guy when you played with two different names? B1tchFight & Viatrix.

You would probably say by your IP, but if he banned you the first time when you were using the name B1tchFight he must have grabbed your IP to ban you. So when you used the name Viatrix you must have used another IP to get banned again, because the first IP was allready banned!

So there's a little flaw in your story. One player with different names and different IP's banned.
Looks like we just recognised a cheat was going on.

And don't bring up the old 'just because I'm a better player' story.
We heard that BS over and over again before...

There a very easy explanation. You don't ban a IP Adress. You bann the GUID of the Key. Otherwise i could not reconnect with the same IP, right?!

I use some different Keys to play on server where i got banned for hacking and cheating without a reason. I'm no damn hacker.

Now back to my last post. It looks like he bann everyone who plays better then he did. Because I'm sure he did not know that I am B1tchFight again.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

We only ban IP's and not the GUID of the Key.

Seems to me you were just kicked.

Both names were kicked for the same reason. And like I stated before dont bring up the old 'I'm a better player' BS.
Its a little sad to hear that one still passing by every now and then. :roll:

Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

Dude you where kicked for being a nobber plain and simple, you where playing like you where running a hack or cheat, so you where kicked, get over it, you are not going to get the chance to redeem yourself by being an arrogant tube on the forum, your not helping your case any at all. If it so turns out you wernt running a cheat and as you claim "you are good enough to know where each player is at all times" then im pretty sure youve screwed yourself for a chance at justification by running your mouth off about the admins. Great move buddy, keep pushing admins, im sure you will have bother from other places too with your attitude. And its seem we are not missing anything by you not being on our servers.
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
B1tchFight

If you want to know who everyone runs, buy good hardware! I paid money for a good headset to have best sound and a good gamer mouse to aim fast. And you call me hacker for this knowledge about the game?

@ NATAN This happens if i try to join your Server "You are permanently banned from this server BY Server Admin" I think he banned the GUID and not the IP. This one is already changed.

Actually, I'm only here in the forum to see if the whole clan is so bad, or whether it applies only to a stupid admin who banned me. And i think i found the answer.

The half of you did not see me playing, but forms a judgment on the opinion of some silly bottles that have not understood the game.

I borrow a Key from a friend to join your Server again with a strange name. Lets see how long it take until this noob bann me again. xD And this demo will be online on Youtube too.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Get a life and have a nice day :D

B1tchFight

NATAN wrote:Get a life and have a nice day :D

Videogames ruined my life, but i still have two ---> ♥ ♥ And it's just funny to see how they cry and bann player :D
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

borrowed a key? sounds like you even Borrowed the game from thepiratebay

Return to “Hall Of Shame”