-=SOP=-Medic Banned as of April 14th 2013

People Who Have Been Banned
NATAN
Site Admin

-=SOP=-Medic Banned as of April 14th 2013

Unread post by NATAN »

As of April 14th 2013

-=SOP=-Medic has been permanently banned from DOU servers for repeatedly breaking the server rules and ignoring Admins.

If you think you are wrongly accused feel free to appeal to your ban.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
M@DD0G

Re: -=SOP=-Medic Banned as of April 14th 2013

Unread post by M@DD0G »

Medic down, medic down!!

:lol:
M@DD0G
Image Image I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra

Paramedic

Unread post by Paramedic »

I have read your rules and try to allows abide to them. I respect your server and the players that play here. There are times when I have broke your rules by running. That is when I am spawning and trying to get to a safe place. I also move after each kill to avoid from getting killed. I never stay in the same spot after a kill to avoid death. I never thought I was breaking rules other then the running. If I have please talk to me and not ban me.. I would only hope for a second chance. DOU is a very well respected server and you guys are a great bunch to snipe with. I can only hope you reinstate me, I will pay more attention to my movement and the rules.

Thank You
Medic
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

The problem here is as follows. You have been warned a dozen times that its not alowed to drop trans. Still you keep doing it over and over again.

Recently we also saw you close kill frequently. Its alowed when you are out of the range of the NoCloseKill Mod, but if you enter someones spot you still have to leave instead of shooting the player. The rule here still is 'kill from a distance'.

Also the fact that we are a hardcore camping server means that we dont alow to much movement. In your story you defend yourself by saying you only move after each kill to avoid getting killed. This means that when you win a game by 30 frags (no deaths) you will have moved to another spot 30 times in 20 minutes playtime, or even in a shorter period.

Now, we dont see how this can be called camping!

Otis_Firefly
Biggest DoucheBag Award

Unread post by Otis_Firefly »

Hi Medic

So we are currently having the same conversation with another member who has recently been banned.

The thing is - once it has escalated to this point getting your ban lifted is pretty tough if not altogether impossible. The way we see it - you have had multiple chances to talk to members/admins regarding your kick history. There has been much effort to try and get you to comply with our rules - and again multiple chances for you to try and resolve any confusion regarding our rules. We enjoy having guests come to our server to play with us - but once a guest becomes a problem for our members or other guests we find ourselves having no other choice to but to eradicate the problem. At this juncture - it is much too late to claim ignorance.
Paramedic

Well I'm sorry to cause hardship to you guys. I was hope differently. Unfortunately it will be hard to find another server as good as this one. Even my own server sucks. (No one is ever on). I wish you guys the best in the future. Like I said before! YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT SERVER AND A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS.

Hopefully in the future I can play again. I will play by the rules!!

Thank You Medic
Paramedic

I am planning to give my clan a notice to remove myself from -=SOP=-

Would it be possible to join your clan?
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Would be real hard to become a DOU member when you have a permanent ban...

Remember we have the possibility of an appeal.

Bans will be permanent, but with an appeal process. When banned, even if the appeal is successful, it can not be lifted before 30 days. An appeal to a ban can be made on this thread, or by sending a message to the author of this topic.

If you should not appeal, the ban stays permanent. If we discover, while appealing, you're still playing on the server the ban stays on.

If the appeal is not to our satisfaction the ban stays permanent. After the appeal you need to get voted in again by the DOU clan to get unbanned !

An appeal is a process for requesting a formal change to an official decision.
If the appeal is successful the permanent ban will be cleared after 30days, starting from the moment the appeal was voted for.

barnzyy

Unread post by barnzyy »

Paramedic wrote:I am planning to give my clan a notice to remove myself from -=SOP=-

Would it be possible to join your clan?
ha.

Return to “Hall Of Shame”