[FuN]ivor-bigone Banned as of April 20th 2013

People Who Have Been Banned
NATAN
Site Admin

[FuN]ivor-bigone Banned as of April 20th 2013

Unread post by NATAN »

As of April 20th 2013

[FuN]ivor-bigone has been permanently banned from DOU servers for repeatedly breaking the server rules and ignoring Admins.

If you think you are wrongly accused feel free to appeal to your ban.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Otis_Firefly
Biggest DoucheBag Award

Re: [FuN]ivor-bigone Banned as of April 20th 2013

Unread post by Otis_Firefly »

BUH BYE

:peace_v:
[FuN]ivor-bigone

Unread post by [FuN]ivor-bigone »

Evening gentlemen.

Having been kicked twice over the few days I really saw this coming so there was no surprise to see this ban appear in your forums.

The only time your rules were ever broken is when only friends were on the server and we were all having a laugh...OK the rules were still broken but no harm was done and there was no complaints from anyone.This stopped as far as I'm concerned as the server got populated.

Now as for not listening to admins...Ill be perfectly honest guys Ive never seen any comments while Ive been playing.But then again I really don't take notice whats said while playing as I'm concentrating on fragging folk.

Ive played on your server since God was a lad and never had issues like this before but I stand here and recognize I was in the wrong and take it on the chin.I'm not going to rip into how you run things because that's not me but just ask to be given a chance to redeem myself. It would be preferable if your issues were pointed out to me face to face instead of just pressing the ban button...

Jon
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

I think, you "are laughing at a funeral" :loco: :puke:
No humility :nonono:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
[FuN]ivor-bigone

Rad wrote:I think, you "are laughing at a funeral" :loco: :puke:
Its called been "open and honest" squire...
Otis_Firefly
Biggest DoucheBag Award

Actually Jon/ivor - I personally appreciate your honesty and willingness to assume blame. A lot of people that find themselves in this situation tend not to get the fact that this is DOU's server and we run it for ourselves and invite guests to enjoy it along with us. As long as the rules we set forth are followed and guests are not chasing away other guests - or making it a pain for our members to enjoy our own server we very much enjoy having the company.

The thing is Jon - we have records of your unsatisfactory behavior and kick/boot actions on our server dating back to August of last year. With that in mind - you have know that there has been plenty of opportunity - if not multiple attempts to encourage you to observe our rules and visit our server with respect to what we offer to the general UT99 community.

Usually when it comes to this point the outlook for a resolution that favors the guests attempts to have their ban lifted is pretty bleak. I personally have only seen it happen once or twice in my 5 years as a member here.
OrangUtang

Unread post by OrangUtang »

BAN HIM FOR LIFE!! :rofl:
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

[FuN]ivor-bigone wrote:
Rad wrote:I think, you "are laughing at a funeral" :loco: :puke:
Its called been "open and honest" squire...
It's curious, why do people try to be "open and honest" only in the face of ban.
Ivor-bigon, why do not you try to be "open and honest" before you were Image.
You are too old and experienced enough to know rules. What do you expect now?
"Yes, we made a mistake banning you?"
Last edited by Rad on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[FuN]ivor-bigone

You are too old and experienced enough to know rules.
Thanks RAD...

So Ive been banned because I broke your rules???...

Well everyone who plays on your server breaks the rule because the way they are wrote doesn’t make any sense. For admins to kick people based on these is mislead and the kicking/banning is unjustified.

You can only kick and ban people for breaking the rules if your rules are clearly laid out and have enough structure to justify any action. As they are now they are open for argument because they are so contradictive and not substantial enough for guests to understand to a level you guys want.

Just read the example...
8) No dropping trans to hunt or otherwise get a frag. This has come up many times recently and been the cause of many problems. Players that drop their trans disc to hunt will be kicked. If you want to run a few steps to get some boots or recover some health, fine. If an admin decides you are doing otherwise you will be booted. This is a camping server and we do not want that type of game play here.
I got kicked because the admin was working from this...My xloc was left 2 foot away to be used as a quick get away when under fire and not HUNTING and it was clear to see this...
If the rule was wrote as below there wouldnt be any conflict.

AT NO POINT IS THE XLOC TO BE LEFT OUT.IF A PLAYER IS SEEN DOING THIS NO MATTER FOR WHAT REASON HE WILL BE KICKED.

But after saying all that and no doubt its fell on deaf ears,its your server and you do what ever....

Ive just joined a list of banned players who clearly cant work out whats the right way or the wrong way to play on your server because we are "LEAD THE WRONG WAY UP THE GARDEN PATH" in the so called Rule Section :rofl:
Last edited by [FuN]ivor-bigone on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

You have been banned because you have broken the clan’s rules over and over again.

Its a comon fact that everyone who get banned puts the finger on to other players not following rules instead of pointing that finger to theirself. Unfortunately you dont seem to be an exception to that rule.

People are not easilly banned on our server and they have to work hard to get a ban. In your case you have succeeded.

If you do not understand our rules or dont find them clear enough, you probably havent seen this text comming up on the server every few minutes: > (Event) Not sure of a rule? Ask!

Also no.6 of the sniper rules seems to be very clear:
6) ALWAYS listen to ALL server Admins and speak to them respectfully. Failure to do so will result in being kicked, or even permanently banned from the server.

We try to keep the sniper rules as simple as possible. Putting every ins and outs in there would lead to a list up to more than a 100 numbers.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Otis_Firefly
Biggest DoucheBag Award

So the time to bring up your questions regarding our rules would have been the first time you were kicked. Then one of us would have been able to clarify anything that you were not crystal about. As it is you were kicked time and again and made no mention of your confusion regarding. In your earlier post you also acknowledged that you were aware that you were sometimes breaking rules - and seemingly took responsibility for your actions.

This last post of yours simply isn't going to measure up.

As it is - we do reserve the right to kick anyone without reason although we do try to give our guests multiple chances before taking such action. There is no UT99 police - no UT99 constitution - no UT99 court and our guests do not pay a fee to play here on our server.
[FuN]ivor-bigone

OK Guys...

Ill leave it at that...Thanks for your time.

Sorry...@Otis
So the time to bring up your questions regarding our rules would have been the first time you were kicked.
I did go straight to your TS and took it up with one of your Admins in a pollite manner...All I got was what is wrote in the rules as if it was been read from a script...The rule was the xloc one which should be wrote in egyption hyroglifics and people might understand it
Last edited by [FuN]ivor-bigone on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otis_Firefly
Biggest DoucheBag Award

[FuN]ivor-bigone wrote:OK Guys...

Ill leave it at that...Thanks for your time.

You are welcome.

Best of luck Jon!
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

Oh Ivor, you simply tried to play basketball among people playing volleyball at the same time and using the same ball. I'm afraid, that I can't explain you this more clearly Image

barnzyy

Unread post by barnzyy »

Oh no.

Return to “Hall Of Shame”