mi|<hail Banned as of December 31st

People Who Have Been Banned
NATAN
Site Admin

mi|<hail Banned as of December 31st

Unread post by NATAN »

As of December 31st 2013

mi|<hail has been permanently banned from DOU servers for repeatedly breaking the server rules and ignoring Admins.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Mikhail

Re: mi|<hail Banned as of December 31st

Unread post by Mikhail »

"This clearly shows at aprox 11:04 remaining on the clock, you tring to shoot a spawning player in the back as he was atempting to leave your space, at no time did he turn to fire at you. you then went to hunt him down.

Mark Partnoy

Grubb Industries"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5LqgWX1ZcA

Above is a 3rd person flyby in the video I did through DEMOREC. I hope this can be resolved and all other players can see what occured, clearing things up! You guys are a fun clan, a lot of great players and just want to turn this weird page! Stay warm, smile and enjoy life!! http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/steps-to ... day-better

Mikhail
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Mikhail wrote: You guys are a fun clan, a lot of great players and just want to turn this weird page! Stay warm, smile and enjoy life!! http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/steps-to ... day-better

Mikhail
Do not overdo it. Not all are fun...
Thanks for the link. I think all we need it, specially some DOU stressed guys.... :D
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

that why you quit us R_mad, stress?
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.

Mr_head wrote:that why you quit us R_mad, stress?
ya...
Stress and frustration... :?
Working in a new server, now I'm feeling better :D

:peace_v:
Mikhail

Unread post by Mikhail »

.:belka:. wrote:
Mikhail wrote: You guys are a fun clan, a lot of great players and just want to turn this weird page! Stay warm, smile and enjoy life!! http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/steps-to ... day-better

Mikhail
Do not overdo it. Not all are fun...
Thanks for the link. I think all we need it, specially some DOU stressed guys.... :D

:idea:

A little about myself.. I recently got married on August 31st to my beautiful wife, who gives me shit for playing games whenever I do.. laughs at the fact of how I can be such a nerd and be strong about such an old game like this. I really think, that all of us have had some type of hard times in our lives and we all have a common interest. Have a good time, wine down and enjoy a game with good friends. I started playing this game in about '04 and brought my dads sweet dell pentium 2 back to life lol :rofl: .. those 450 mhz really took me to the limit and I played my first map "headquarters" and then "punkys kitchen".. back in the old TUC server. Remember that server? I had no idea that there were secrets and how to use boots, a total noob. Supersniper taught me how to use boots and to basicly to get anywhere, being shot at to dodge bullets etc.. Through life, being a waiter, CNA, mechanic tech and now I work with special needs adults.

I take clients out into the community and we greet patrons, support a place called Feed My Starving Children putting labels on bags, one client wants to be a librarian- she cant talk/walk but smart and uses a dynavox its like a large tablet. We go through the library and we look at the numbers find the right spot- she hands me the book and I put it that spot. Very few are verbal, mostly non verbal but its like being trapped within yourself. I use to be that guy that made of ppl like that in highschool.. I was unaware of the fact and wrong.. To be able to converse with someone who cant talk, but can smile or look down to answer back its a blessing in disguise. Knowing that your making a difference in their lives everyday, not limiting them and that makes my day every single one.

To the game~

Someone posted in the Youtube comments named bobcunts, I have then disabled comments in the section.. They stated that because I broke 2 rules shot at a spawning player and moved to much that I'm being kicked for that reason now... If you watch the demo record you can see a lot of players moving in that game- this is why its frustrating. I was also shot at by LTJohnson while I was spawning will they be kicked for that infraction??? Maybe it wasn't a DOU member that sent that message? But I do know that certain people in the this clan hold grudges, jump the gun, and cant focus because of the butt plug is too far in :wink: (joking of course!)

They assume that if players have higher scores constantly that they must be cheating, use multiple names or affiliation with a prior clan. I've seen TKK members play loose, old players of the game not clan related playing loose. But then others are targeted, for such a die hard camping server why dont you guys have run mods? It tells you whose moving and then on top of that have a kick mod if you reach -10.. OR you shoot a spawning player and YOU blow up!

The point is I came into TS (was calm) to find out what was going on and I told grub I didnt hunt any player down. Immediately after that fact I was swore at by one of your clan members repeatedly and yelled at (lots of F bombs and ban his ass etc.) That he spawned in, I couldn't get him then chased him down killing him.. You could understand the confusion when an Admin tells you that happened and you know it didnt- but they dont want to hear anything about it, while your hearing "BAN HIS ASS!!" for something that didn't occur?

I had my music blaring that night and told I was ruining the game play for others with (my 2 kills and 7 deaths?? ) Anyways grub had to tell them to stop and I said Id like a video and Grub promptly sent me that DemoREC. Its hard to not move when everyone is camping the spawn points in such a large map- I've given tips to you guys on opengl/ini tweaks and showed players around the map *secrets etc/how to teleport up high*. God I type a lot..

Anyways everybody apologized, I was told it was all good by Grub- FNcamper stood up for me in TS. We even had a good chat about music and then a few days I see that [TA]Ghost is banned and then not soon after my name as well?

Ive been respectful to all members, have tightened game play down, but I'm not sure what to say. This all comes down to character, who we are as individuals and seeing past our issues.. This can be a witch hunt and show that individuals are looking for anything to get at certain players.
To clear up assumptions- I'd put up a run mod for this die hard camping server, wean out those runners and code a new gun to allow the player to BLOW UP when shooting spawning players.

Theres not much more to say.. Whats the next step :?:

Mikhail
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

Just curious to know why your asking about [TA]Ghost, his ban is very well justified over many times, and he has been banned for a while now. at the end of the day, its a busy server and if you were seen to be breaking the rules by a spectating admin, then what other choice does the admin have?, if every player was given the benifit of the doubt every time they fucked up then the server would be over run with idiots, and your right some players do play "loose" as you put it, and eventualy they get booted, and they also come round whining that they have be picked on or are being singled out for what ever reason. stick by the rules and no-one will bother you, many players come to our server and 90% have no problems.
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
slaneby

Unread post by slaneby »

i know 1 easy way to instantly make your day better mikhail, dont shot a leaving spawner in the back :)

i just personal think, if you ban every little thing you wont have so many
players left to play against.. a perm.ban is really hars in this case, but hey, its not my server.
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

you only get banned when you are constantly warned by admins, and kicked before, no-one gets banned on a first offence unless they are caught cheating, there is a history here
Mikhail

Unread post by Mikhail »

I'm not asking about Ghost or trying to stand up for any of his actions. I was told that the ban could also be related due to (other factors) being affiliated with the [TA] clan and not wanting to put up their game play.
Mr_head wrote:eventualy they get booted, and they also come round whining that they have be picked on or are being singled out for what ever reason. .
See I'm coming around saying this isn't fair and want others to be aware. The ban stems from @ 11:04 I shot at a spawning player (took pot shots) and I didn't chase that player (tkk biteme). I moved to another spot, 2big spawns in *dont see him* and tele's to the pipe and I kill him. Grub logs in as admin and says I shot at him while spawning in the hallway and then hunted him. Instead of spamming I went into TS and explained what happened. I was then told that I was wrong/breaking rule and did in fact hunt 2big and then I was swore at/yelled at when I defended what happened.

Other then that night in ts, with the apologies etc. Ive only had one member message me in forum, saying it wasn't right to be swore at in the game. Especially when its a clan member. I'm not trying to start things, but seriously this is a game and nothing was done wrong. The last time I can remember I had a warning was when I played the game maybe a month or so before playing multiple times after in between..

I was up high on the shelfs/camping and I shot a player, then they kept shooting deemers up at me. Not having the ability to move from that spot, I threw my xloc in the corner and when the deemer came up I defensively moved. A dou member came up and then notified me you couldn't do that and that was the end of that*all was good* and I've not done that since. So if my warnings stem from that time, to playing multiple times on the server no issues and to December 29th to have a ban.

Ill reiterate -December 29th hunting spawning player/ chasing them and killing them.. thats a big No-No and I didn't do that- then I was swore at saying I did. FNcamper stood up for me on how it was handled even said that he didn't see what was stated in demo- but I can go back and say. I was spawning in at before 11:04 and LTjohnson shot at me while spawning. Are they banned now for shooting at me while spawning? Of course not, thats ridiculous lol they wont be and shouldn't be. I wont beat "the dead horse, thats clearly still dead :P " I just hope this gets looked into and know that this wasn't right. Regardless if I shot at a spawning player that I didnt kill, If I wanted that kill I would of had it (warning shots.) I hope Wave wont get upset but he wrote this to me:

Message subject: Re: December 29th game play
Sent: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:15 pm
To: Mikhail
Who was yelling at you in TS? I watched the video. You seem like a reasonable person. I know that we have a few players that think someone is cheating when they are getting beat and we apologize for that. I hope Natan replies to you soon. Grubb can shoot first and aim later. But we love him lol
Please come to team speak more so that we can get to know you and you can get to know us. We really want it to be fun. No one should be cussing at you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I just want this resolved, cleared up and moved forward. Turn whatever this page is and have something good come from it. Thats it!

Mikhail

Hi Mikhail
I'm a former female Clan DOU member nicknamed R_Mad.
In the past, I attended the previous [TA]server, where I made ​​friends with many members of the clan, including the mapper [TA]DBC, which motivated me to be a mapper as well. TA members invited me to the clan, but I could not integrate the clan, because at that time was required to participate in tournaments and I could not because my little son...

I remember you using different nicks and breaking some rules here, but mainly I believe you have the misfortune of being associated with [TA]clan..., not beloved here...
I hope your ban is lifted, but certainly this is a clan with many, many, rules... :?
You need luck.
I wish you good luck.... :D
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

First off we have only ever banned one clan and a good 90% of its members caused us constant grief so it was well deserved.

We do not hold any one individual responsible for the whole clan there in.

We do have several clans that we have trouble with but also have single clan members from those clans that we get on with that play here.

And as a former admin here you stating we have many, many, rules to play by like we only put them there to make it hard, REMEMBER YOU along with one or to others wanted them and even more rules to make sure players didn't spoil the game.

Apart the banned clan you mentioned, there were problems with others, for example the FuN & FUN guys. On the other hand I remember very well also, that some clan members put in the same bag most of [TA]members...

Respect rules I mentioned, I'm not talking about game rules. I'm talking about internal clan rules: rules about posting; rules about kicking players including connection to ventrilo or TS while kicking; the three strikes rule; rules about polls; votations about bans; eternal bans; 1 month bans; rules about appeals; lists about members and non members; etc, etc.

Clan DOU is a good clan considering the amount of clan members to follow these rules and play every day. But, anyway, is not a fun clan...., there is an excess of gravity closer to the heaviness that characterizes the clan.

So I told the truth...
Mikhail

Unread post by Mikhail »

.:belka:. wrote:Hi Mikhail
I believe you have the misfortune of being associated with [TA]clan..., not beloved here...
*DARKMATTER* wrote: We do not hold any one individual responsible for the whole clan there in.

We do have several clans that we have trouble with but also have single clan members from those clans that we get on with that play here.
With my first ban, I was TOLD on TS many things- Because I used many names it made it look like I'm hiding things (could be cheating?,) that members had issues with other TA members its "same thing different story," and yes I did do some good old hunting!

BUT.... You guys gave me that chance on Thu Jul 11, 2013 right? I can honestly say that my game play has made a huge turn around. I've seen admins here and there say hey find a spot/moving to much etc to other players no biggie.. that happens. Hell when your in a good spot and have redeemers flying around in a camping server your going to move! Thats an unfair advantage in a die hard camping player is it it not? But its ok! Thats how the server is setup and if people don't want to play-they don't have to!

But what really makes my head spin was on December 29th :banghead: .. The very reason I said what I said.. I was just playing a game AND accused of shooting at a spawning player "I did shoot and didnt kill" but that I chased that same player after 11:04 hunting them down and killing them. We had 2 different people TKK bitme and then 2big2handle.. I wont rehash what took after- but it wasn't right, it was plain out attack and things were resolved.

A few days later I go into TS playing the game with you guys having a good time. A bit later Grubb took other DOU members to a member only channel and came back. Then said I was banned for breaking the rules on dec 29th :?: (given to many chances etc), disrespecting DOU members and that I should of left it alone in the game and not came into TS the other night making a scene/creating issues. That it would have been over with and fine.. Would it have really been fine??

I brought up how I was swore at etc at the very start.. and then HE apologizes for that other player, that it shouldn't of happened.. But, still I'm "that guy" I never once swore at anybody.. After explaining over and over in the video that you can clearly see what happened, he didn't want to hear it. Mean while I'm talking with him, I hear his wife talking in the background and hes just repeating every single word she says. I think all married men fall into that habit *Im one of them* :D ..

After a good talk, I heard about how certain players having high scores could be cheating- maybe using some type of hack etc.. (Ive had a lot of highscores in your server) I stood up for that player, just said maybe there just good at the game. Then one of your members says that, there are some DOU members that assume high score players are cheating.
Could they also hold grudges against those said players?? Am I one of them? I didn't hunt/chase down a spawning player- but told Ive had to many chances and thats it? I was told that Grub would ask, do a vote etc.. Has it happened? Why would a vote be needed, I didn't do anything wrong.

I brought up about TAghost etc.. and was told that they don't want to put up with players that break the rules, being affiliated with them could be a reason.. But here I am "banned" for breaking a rule that didnt take place, told I was talking bad about DOU members (I was talking to my wife and still frustrated about the occurrence) that I was swore at etc.. and I'm the bad guy? The player that ruins the game for others?

Howerver, FNcamper stood up for me and said they were being duestch bags, FN doesn't have a filter and thats an awesome trait. He was the only one those 2 nights that actually talked to me and wanted to figure things out. Yes I shot at spawning player did I kill them no (warning shotsssss :snipe: ).. Watch the video and zszJTJohnson shot at me while spawning is he kicked *no*.. Should he be *no*.. but what about me? How do I become that person? How did biteme become 2big2handle spawning/hunting/chasing and killing them?

It could go on and on... which I have.. I guess i'll grab the popcorn! This post was at about 30 something views Friday night and now over 150. Who else has things on their minds? I don't feel at all that I was at fault.. But who will actually step out and say, "You know what, that wasn't handle right!" Ive only heard FNcamper and Wave be those individuals.

Mikhail
Devilman

Unread post by Devilman »

The individual that was there witnessed what you did and you were banned. I know you are butt hurt but sometimes its just better to move on. I honestly don't see why you are stirring up all this drama. If Grubb says he saw something I trust him completely. At this point you are acting like the crazy ex girlfriend who won't let go. Have some pride man, there are plenty of other servers out there.
Some people are born to luck, some people are born to luck.

Return to “Hall Of Shame”