Thoughts on NFL Draft?

If it has anything to do with sports or the people who play them post it here.

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

Mr Underhill

Thoughts on NFL Draft?

Unread post by Mr Underhill »

Tim Tebow going in the first round? Is Josh McDaniels out of his mind? He's going to have to beat out Orton and Quinn to get on the field - good luck with that.

My Cowboys ended up trading up a few to get Dez Bryant - real excited about that. Romo will throw close to 5,000 yds this year considering our rushing attack. He's not exactly a candidate for Mensa and won't be joining any Think Tanks soon but he just needs to run and catch the ball for the next 12 yrs or so.

Outside of Bradford to the Rams, I think Clausen at Carolina has the best chance for a QB to play this year behind Matt Moore - good value in 2nd round.

Winningist QB in NCAA history, Colt Mccoy going in the bottom half of the 3rd round to the Browns? Big value or does his skill set just not translate to the NFL?

Chime in here anytime Denver boy - you know who you are. Looks like another 8 and 8 season for you - at best. That's saying alot considering your schedule consists of NFC West teams this year. Didn't Tebow major in Feminist Studies at FL? :herestoyou:

As for the rest of you - how'd your team do?
Mr U

Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.
-Colonel Mertz von Quirnheim
Abberation

Re: Thoughts on NFL Draft?

Unread post by Abberation »

Josh is a moron as far as I can tell. I hated Teblow in Florida and I dont think Ill change my mind anytime soon :redflipoff:
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

:idea: Thoughts on NFL draft? They are all way over paid. Watch college FB you'll get more out of it :!:
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

I agree. I cant wait till september

Return to “Best Damn Sports Forum... PERIOD!”