Banned: =FSB=J-KILLA

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Banned: =FSB=J-KILLA

Unread post by Tommy »

About 2 hours ago on the sniper server =FSB=J-KILLA came in and decided to disregard all of our rules. Another player asked him not to spawn kill. =FSB=J-KILLA responded by telling him that he knew the DOU admin. Unfortunately Shortie was on at the time and told him that he doesn't. He replied with:
ScriptLog: ChatLog (=FSB=J-KILLA): FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU WILL GET A VIRUS THAT FUCK YOUR SERVER I PROMISE YOU DO YOU HERE ME YOU FUCKIN ADMIN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
He then left the server right away.

A few minutes later he came back using the name: Player Name......: ==================

Apparently he came back to tell us a few more things:
ScriptLog: ChatLog (==================): THIS IS A WARING YOU WILL RECIEVE A VIRUS IN 30DAYS SHUTTING DONWN YOUR SERVER CUZ AS A CLAN YOU PEOPLE CHEAT YOU WILL ASLO BE NOTIFIED BY THE GAMING SERVER THROUGH WHICH YOU PAY FOR THE SERVER TO SHUT DOWN YOURS TRULY THE COMPUTER MASTER
Right after this, Shortie kicked him and added him to the ban list where he will remain.

We don't need this shit. This person (I am assuming a retard kid) is special needs, and we don't do counceling here.

Anyway, goodbye fucktard, we aren't interested in hearing any excuses. You are on comcast. If you make any attempts to do anything to our servers or otherwise, I will send a copy of our server log to comcast. Then you can try dial-up for awhile after they kill your account.

=FSB=J-KILLA's I.P.: 69.254.252.76

Tommy
Last edited by Tommy on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dylan

Unread post by Dylan »

I like it
"If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy. If multiple people have the same imaginary friend, it's religion."

{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

lol, admin nightmare. Don't need em, won't miss em.

Good 1 T. You too Shortie :wink:

mAmA
Last edited by {DOU} yO mAmA on Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FSP]Ares

Unread post by [FSP]Ares »

LMFAO

As an admin at FSP,,with a P not a B,,,Were gona just add that IP to ban and skip the Bull altogether.

And Tommy thank's for the head's-up :peace_v: :peace_v: :peace_v: :peace_v: :peace_v:
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

Screw him send this shit to Comcast anyway.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
=FSB=TotalHuni

Re: Banned: =FSB=J-KILLA

Unread post by =FSB=TotalHuni »

Thankfully I have never had to meet this J killa, to be honest, I know a lot of FSB members that would be disgusted with J Killa's behaviour, myself included. I am friends with =FSB=Gordo, =FSB=David Lightman, =FSB= Meinkin -and many others-, two of which are founders of =FSB=. I know without a doubt they would be horrified by J Killa's behaviour. So on behalf of the whole =FSB= clan, I am deeply sorry you had to deal with him. Even though I have never met him, he has let down the whole clan.

I will be letting =FSB=Meinkin know about J killa' s behaviour in case he ever returns, but I dont think he will.

Again I'm sorry, and I hope this does not affect your opinion of the =FSB= Clan

Take care
=FSB=TotalHuni
NATAN
Site Admin

Re: Banned: =FSB=J-KILLA

Unread post by NATAN »

Welcome to our forum =FSB=TotalHuni, good to see you here :peace_v:

You realize this post was made in 2008, do you? 8)

No worries, we see =FSB= as a clan with a fine reputation. Members are always welcome on our server.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”