Getting Kicked from the server

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

{skully}

Getting Kicked from the server

Unread post by {skully} »

Hey all, I'm posting on behalf of your clan mate Skully. I'm trying to fix an issue he is having with his UT99. He was getting kicked from the server for an unknown file and it was UnrealShare.u. I did a little digging and found this. http://www.unrealteam.de/forum/viewtopi ... e5ea7e1c00

So I reloaded his UnrealShare.u and joined again. It kicked him saying botpack.u this time. I reloaded that one as well. This did not clear up the problem. It is still saying unknown file botpack.u even though I've changed it.

Could one of you that is able to play on the server with out being kicked be willing to zip the 7 files that are mentioned in the post on unrealteam.de. We can replace his and get him back on the server with you guys. Thanks in advance.
.:Isabella:.

Re: Getting Kicked from the server

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

{skully} wrote:Hey all, I'm posting on behalf of your clan mate Skully. I'm trying to fix an issue he is having with his UT99. He was getting kicked from the server for an unknown file and it was UnrealShare.u. I did a little digging and found this. http://www.unrealteam.de/forum/viewtopi ... e5ea7e1c00

So I reloaded his UnrealShare.u and joined again. It kicked him saying botpack.u this time. I reloaded that one as well. This did not clear up the problem. It is still saying unknown file botpack.u even though I've changed it.

Could one of you that is able to play on the server with out being kicked be willing to zip the 7 files that are mentioned in the post on unrealteam.de. We can replace his and get him back on the server with you guys. Thanks in advance.
Go to your original game, before the instalation, go to the system folder, copy the core.dll file, then go to the installed game in your Ut folder, system, and replace the core.dll file. It will work fine.
If not work, I will send you all files next days. Good luck. :D
{skully}

Re: Getting Kicked from the server

Unread post by {skully} »

Looks like the files I needed have been updated and I'm back on the server for now. See you all on soon.

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”