TS3

Anything and everything about the application itself and our server
[sSs]Blade

TS3

Unread post by [sSs]Blade »

I hear you guys switched over to TS3. Are you planning on posting the info?
.:Isabella:.

Re: TS3

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

[sSs]Blade wrote:I hear you guys switched over to TS3. Are you planning on posting the info?
Yes..., coming soon... :D
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

All you need is the ip right now no password used

More will be posted as and when.....
jacobite
Location: scottland west coast home of the rampant lion rrroooooaaarrr lol

Unread post by jacobite »

About TS3 program this program instals TS3 for you i havent opened the program TS3 yet and you have the choice of other game products that you have the option of to instal or not.i have used Advanced System Care for many years for the bottle necks in my pc to clear them and the write up to this program has. isnt that good Advanced System Care 4 if you go onto cnet.com ive found this new additions to this program great and one i tried yesterday was Game Booster by 10 Bit and have to say i find it excellent it shows you whats running on your pc and what programs you can safely switch of in game mode and shows you the things you have running in the back ground and what can be switched of to help game performance its better than BIGFOOT.COM another great adition to this program is Security Holes Scaner. scans and fixes security hole automaticly straight from windows update fantasic program if your running a version of windows one you have downloaded from the internet works on my windows 7 ultimate x86 registerd and it doesnt check for registerd or not im sure just download the program pop in your serial and thats it done some others will say your on the free version but it is infact registerd and it downloads and instals all up dates and the patches and the fixes for them as you have registerd the program doesnt matter if windows is registerd or not the program is and thats all that matters use at our own risk ive used it for a we while now find it great and so far fingers crossed the game booser seems great and well noticeable in playing last nite for a bit also got the new version of Game Booster V3 beta will just stick to this the now tho thankyou for reading this and hope it helps and dont let it or any program ajust or optimise internet settings god bless :D
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

HOLY JESUS, Dude!!! I'm surprised the grammar-nazi forum members haven't banned you after taking a cork-screw to their own eyeballs yet! :rofl:

On a more serious note, Gamebooster really does show a sizable difference in performance for anything Pentium 4 and older.

~JJ
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Draco wrote:HOLY JESUS, Dude!!! I'm surprised the grammar-nazi forum members haven't banned you after taking a cork-screw to their own eyeballs yet! :rofl:

On a more serious note, Gamebooster really does show a sizable difference in performance for anything Pentium 4 and older.

~JJ
Amen :!:
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

I just hope they fix it so it works right. It just crashes when I try to run it, and from their forum posts tons of people using XP are having that same problem.
jacobite
Location: scottland west coast home of the rampant lion rrroooooaaarrr lol

Unread post by jacobite »

hi i up dated to version 2.4.1 no problems so far just instaled it over the original one god bless :D
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

I tried the new version, also does not work... :oops: :evil:
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

I just loaded it tonight. I was able to connect right away, so far so good.

mAmA

Return to “Clan DOU Team Speak 3”