Classes

Our COD4:MW Servers

Moderator: Dylan

Necro

Classes

Unread post by Necro »

I would like to know your favorite class setup for the different maps. IE.. Sniper,assault, ect...So please post them so I can try them out.

:minigun: :snipe:
vioguez

Re: Classes

Unread post by vioguez »

ummmm NO.

Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

hahaha
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
Necro

Unread post by Necro »

Fine. Since nobody wants to help the new guy out. I found this:

Class name: Great Stealth Class
Weapon: P90/Mp5 (whichever you choose)
Attachment: Silencer

Perk 1: Bandolier
Perk 2: UAV Jammer
Perk 3: Dead Silence
Notes: Absolutely own with this class, just be very stealthy, move slowy and in grass, mostly for maps like Overgrown, Downpour, or Wetwork but good on any map. Excellent to flank out people on Search and Destroy.

Class Name: Assault Class
Primary Weapon: M4 or another assault rifle
Side Arm: Desert Eagle (Pistol)
Attachment: What your prefer
Perk 1: RPGx2 , claymorex2 , C4x2
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Notes: This class is a combination of very powerfull guns and perks. the guns in this custom class can get through any thing in your way. using the 2 perks Deep Impact and Stopping Power alows you shoot through walls and kill fast at the same time.

Class Name: Light Gunner Class
Primary Weapon: RPD (Light Machine Gun)
Attachment: Grip
Perk 1: None
Perk 3: Deep Impact or Steady Aim

Notes: This is a great light machine gun class, use grip for great recoil control, stopping power for the added power, and either steady aim for even more accuracy at the hip, or deep impact to kill enemies behind walls.

Class Name: Sub Machine Gun Class
Primary Weapon: Ak-74u
Perk 1: Anything you like
Perk 3: Anyhting you want or Steady Aim

Notes: overall this custom class has exelent damage, good accuracy and depending on what perks you choose could be a really good class.

Class Name: ShotGun Class
Primary Weapon: M1014
Side Arm: Desert Eagle
Perk 1: Anything you want

Notes: Very very very strong power (at close range only!) but crappiest range and good accuracy. this class is recamender for those people who like to go up close.

Class Name: Special Op (Sniper) Class
Primary Weapon: Barret .50 Cal!
Perk 1: Bandoiler or RPGx2, or Claymorex2
Perk 2: Double Tap
Perk 3: Iron Lungs or Deep Impact

Notes: Very good accuracy and very very long range. not good for close range. and you can shoot through walls if you use the perk Deep Impact. and just in case you have to go s bit close you can use a RPG. Use yor claymore so noe body can come near you while your using your scope.

Class Name: Attack / Support
Primary Weapon: G3 (woodland)
Attachment: Red dot sight
Side Arm: M1911 .45 with silencer
Perk 1: Claymore x2
Perk 2: Stopping power
Perk 3: Matyrdom

Notes: Good all around class, can double as a sniper due to the G3's accuracy (best in game) and the claymores for setting up sniper shop. With stopping power, the G3 will drop opponents with 2-4 shots. Also a pretty silent gun with low recoil. Matyrdom helps out when you get knifed or 'Run & Gunned.' Also okay with Double Tap, but overall it's just an ammo waster.

Class Name: Run & Gun
Primary Weapon: AK-74u (woodland)
Side Arm: M1911 .45
Perk 1: Flash x3
Perk 3: Last Stand

Notes: Not very accurate, but with this class, accuracy is not needed. A close to medium range Class. The AK-74u's power makes up for accuaracy issues, but has very poor ammo capacity. Bandolier is also a good perk to use for Perk 1.

Class Name: Survive And Kill
Primary Weapon: G36c (Or M4)
Secondary Weapon: AK-74u
Perk 1: Bandoiler
Perk 2: Overkill
Perk 3: Deep impact
Notes: Its a good class if you are a good suviver and you are as mad as hell when you run out of bullet and you cant find a weapon to use and you die and dont get what it eould be a perfect kill streak.

Class Name: Ambient Warfare
Primary Weapon: G36C
Attachment: Red Dot aiming
Side Arm: Doesn't really matter...but a Desert Eagle if you have it. The others are all pretty much the same.
Perk 1: Claymores x2 (I don't ever play without them
Perk 2: Double Tap
Notes: The M4 Carbine is also a great choice with this combination, and with double tap its a bullet raining machine. Both of these sets work well in Team Hardcore. But I would choose the M4 in any other non-hardcore matches, since the G36C does have quite some recoil. And with non-hardcore matches you have to hit somebody 30 times to kill them, and recoil is your worse enemy when trying to shoot at longer distances. The M4 has much less and does have a bit higher rate of fire with Double Tap than the G36C. So non-Hardcore use a M4 Carbine, hardcore you could choose the G36C or M4, both work great in that mode.

Class Name: Eagle special
Primary Weapon: M4 Carbine
Attachment: ACOG Scope w/ Blue or Red Tiger
Side Arm: Desert Eagles
Perk 1: Bandoiler or Claymorex2
Perk 3: Steady Aim
Notes: ACOG scope allows for some pretty nice range killing, while the M4's fast rate of fire is good for up close too. Steady Aim is useful as you might find yourself in a lot of close range encounters where you might have to fire from the hip. If you get on a nice, long spree though, you might run out of ammo- where Bandoiler can come in handy.

Class Name: Silent But Deadly
Primary Weapon: Mp5
Perk 1:Bandoiler
Perk 2:UAV Jammer
Perk 3: Dead Silence
Notes: With this, I can totally flank an enemy base and once I get it, I'll be very silent and take out unsuspecting foes. Works well with campers when you have to knife them.

Class Name: Sharpshooter
Primary Weapon: M16
Attachment:ACOG Scope
Side Arm: Any Pistol
Perk 1: Claymore x2
Notes: Great long range cover fire, support and counter sniping, high vantage point gives perfect opportunity for kills, almost sniper, but for a little closer support

Class Name: Gillys-4-Wussies
Primary Weapon: MP5
Secondary Weapon: Any Sniper Rifle.
Attachment: None
Grenade: Flash/Stun.
Perk 3: Iron Lungs

Notes: Good on long range maps where you can use your Rifle pretty safely, like Crossfire, Strike and Crash. Use the MP5 to move towards your vantage point, and the silencer will keep you hidden in case you find someone enemy-shaped. Once there let rip with your Rifle. If you think someones gunning for you, because you've got one too many headshots, swap to the MP5 and be ready for them. You can also swap some Claymores in if you want to defend yourself or an objective.

Class Name: Domination
Primary Weapon: P90
Attachment: Red Dot Sight
Perk 1: C4 x 2

Notes: This is the best combo that I have found for when playing Domination, though this can work with Headquarters games as well (just switch in claymores for the C4). In Domination games, there is a lot of close quarters fighting, and the P90 is the best gun for that situation. What the C4 will allow you to do is to plant it at one or two of your flags, then when the announcer says that your flag is being taken, just blow the C4 for some easy defense kills. Remember though, if you die, any C4 that you planted will disappear. Same with claymores.

Class Name: Hardcore
Primary Weapon: Barrett .50 cal
Attachment: None
Side Arm: P90
Perk 1: Claymore x 2

Notes: This is a Hardcore players dream setup. The Barrett will give you range, and the P90 will dominate at close range. Claymores will cover your butt when you are sniping, and for when someone gets past them, the P90 will be your savior. If outside of Hardcore, I would typically take Stopping Power with the Barrett, to insure a one shot kill, but in Hardcore, that isn't needed, so the P90 is a great back up.

Class Name: Sniper
Primary Weapon: Barret .50 cal or R700
Attachment: Nothing
Perk 1: Claymores X 2
Perk 3: Iron Longs

Notes: This is a great class for One Shot, One Kill. If you want more stealth replace Stopping Power with UAV Jammer, but I think Stopping Power is alot better because it makes most shots lethal.

Class Name: Universal Ops
2nd Primary Weapon: G3
Attachment: ACOG sights
Perk 1: Claymore x2 (to cover you back when G3 sniping)
Perk 3: Deep Impact (or whatever else you want in this category, as deep impact doesnt seem to work well with a sub-machine gun)

Notes: Probably best on Hardcore mode. And reason I think this would be a nice arrangement is that you get the CQC with the P90, and since it already has excellent rate of fire, you really don't need double tap. And the G3 is unaffected by double tap anyway. Then you use the G3 for any long range shots. And if you play in hardcore mode the G3 is pretty much a one-shot kill deal.

Class Name: Amazingly awesome
Primary Weapon: RPD(LGM)
Attachment:red dot or the dcope
Side Arm:if you can the Desert Eagle
Perk 1:Whichever you want
Perk 2: Double tap
Perk 3: Deep impact

Notes:Unstoppable class. The double tap RPD makes it hard for enemies to win in face to face combat, and the scope will allow you to take people out from a distance.

Class Name: Invisible
Primary Weapon: Barrett M82 .50cal Sniper
Attachment: Regular Scope
Side Arm: Deasert Eagle
Perk 1: Bandoiler
Perk 2: UAV Jammer

Notes: If you wanna snipe, use this set-up. It's killer

Class Name: Stealth
Primary Weapon: G36c w/ red tiger camoflauge
Side Arm: Barret .50 cal
Perk 1: Claymores X 2
Perk 3: Iron Longs

Notes: This is a great class for any game type, it gives you a lot of versatility so you can run'n'gun until you find a nice spot to snipe. This class is ideally suited for infiltrating enemy lines and ambushing them with the silenced G36c or for supporting your troops with the sniper.

Class Name:Assault
Primary Weapon: M4A1 carbine, the red paintjob
Attachment: red dot
Side Arm: m1911
Perk 1: bandoleir
Perk 2: stopping shots
Perk 3: martyrdom

Notes: generic usage on most maps. best at this one.

Class Name:Marksman
Primary Weapon: G3
Attachment: ACOG scope
Side Arm: M9
Perk 2: stopping shots

Notes: mainly on the larger more open maps and when fewer people are playing

Class Name:ShockTrooper
Attachment: ACOG Scope
Side Arm: MP5
Perk 2: overkill

Notes: free for all

Class Name: Brawler
Primary Weapon: AK-47
Side Arm: Any
Perk 1: 3xSpecial Grenades (Flash or Stun)

Notes: When I am in the mood to mix it up and try and get those Matrix-esque kill combos this is the Custom Class I load up. I am constantly trying to flank the enemy. In short to medium range engagements I very rarely aim down the sights. Aiming down the sights slows you down and makes you a much easier target. When the other player aims down their sights you simply strafe left or right and shoot short, controlled bursts from the hip. The AK is a beast and will kill with 2 to 3 hits to the chest. I perfected this style of play playing COD3 with the Thompson. I don't know how many times I would run down the tunnel on the upper level of the Verdun map killing three or four people in bad ass fashion. Absolute CQC ownage. Makes a really good Free for All class as well.

Class Name: Kamakaze
Primary Weapon: P90 w/ Red Tiger stripes

Notes: Great class for run 'n' gun style play, red dot means easy all range kills...Except perhaps extreme long range...P90's crazy fire rate appeals for CQC, you'll hardly ever run out of ammo and as long as you're quick they'll never be able to hide.

Class Name: MARINE
Primary Weapon: M4A1 Carbine
Attachment: Red Dot/ None
Side Arm: Colt .45
Perk 1: Frag x3
Perk 3: Deep Penetration

Notes: Although it seems "normal", note the Name. It is titled Marine, for this is a classic outfitting of a U.S soldier (IMO) It packs extreme versatility; good for CQC, Medium range, and ocassionally some lucky headshots from afar. I recommend this class to every type of player out there. See ya on the battlefield!

Class Name: What the?
Primary Weapon: G36c
Attachment:silencer
Side Arm: USP
Perk 1: clamor
Perk 2: Site of Hand
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning

Notes: N/A

Class Name: Divine Judgment
Attachment: AGOG Scope or Red Dot Scope
Perk 1: RPGx2.Claymorex2 or C4x2

Notes: Very strong class but the gun is only 1 shot burst. this deadly combination can shoot through walls and to a devastating amount of damage on your opponent

Class Name: Light Assault
Primary Weapon: M4/G3
Secondary Weapon: M60E
Perk 1: RPGx2.Claymorex2 or C4x2
Perk 2: OverKill

Notes: Very good class, good accuracy, exelent reange and if you run out of ammo pull out you M60E for an extra spray of bullets!!!

Class Name: Rifleman/Breacher
Primary Weapon: M4
Attachment: Red Dot Scope
Secondary Weapon: M1014
Attachment: Grip
Perk 1: 3x Flashbangs
Perk 2: OverKill

Notes: Usually the point man, I have the M4 for medium to long range engagments and when clearing buildings/rooms I have flashbangs and the semi-automatic shotgun.

Class Name: M16...
Primary Weapon: M16
Attachment: Red Dot Sight of scope
Side Arm: M9
Perk 1: RPG x 2
Perk 2: Juggernaut

Notes: That's the one I use the most.

Class Name: dante's class
Attachment:silencer
Side Arm: m90
Perk 1:bandoleers
Perk 2ouble Tap
Perk 3:Extreme Conditioning

Notes: N/A

Class Name:Good AK Class
CWeapon: AK47
CAttachment: Keep it stock; Red Dot is bugged
CSecondary: Anything you like
CPerk 1: Bandolier
CPerk 2: Stopping Power
CPerk 3: Steady Aim
CNotes: The AK is often overlooked for it recoil, but any player worth his salt can burst accurately. Godly close/medium range ability over other assault rifles and with a little practise, long range bliss. The Anti Khrist has arrived!
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Nice list...
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

ocd much ?? lol
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
Necro

Unread post by Necro »

At times. Not as bad as when I was a kid. I used to wash the skin off my hands everyday. LOL.
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

Necro wrote:At times. Not as bad as when I was a kid. I used to wash the skin off my hands everyday. LOL.
sometimes i like to put my dick in the mash potato's before the party starts... :eek

Necro

Unread post by Necro »

And that's why you have very few party's.
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

No, i think that why he has ALL of the partys, well the ones tommy goes to anyway
kitty

Unread post by kitty »

I knew the potatoes seemed a bit different.
Image Image
Eviction Notice2

Unread post by Eviction Notice2 »

Jesus Christ man, see a Dr. Damn that would take me 14 days to write that much stuff down. Oh and ..... I'll pass on the potatoes but I'll bring the booze if you have the weed. :mrgreen:
What would you call the definition of surprise?
Answer: A fart with a lump in it

Return to “Clan {DOU} Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Servers”