Vote kicked from server every time I join.

Our COD4:MW Servers

Moderator: Dylan

DrTosspot

Vote kicked from server every time I join.

Unread post by DrTosspot »

Hello.
Everytime I join your server, I get vote kicked by recruits(I'm assuming that's what {DOU-r} is) for apparently hacking. However I do not hack. Often it is people who either camp in the same spots everytime or just have no idea what stealth is. I have been playing for 5 years and over this time I have very well grasped how to judge where someone is without seeing them through a mixture of a UAV, seeing them run in/out of places, muzzle flashes, sound and just general common sense in where people will camp. Often the people who are accusing me of hacking on your server run around constantly without dead silence and do not use a silencer, in other words, they're louder than a stampede of elephants, and will often just charge right back towards me upon death. This combined with my slow but steady play style of quietly going around checking most corners means that while I may somewhat look like a hacker to an extent, spectating me will clearly show me checking places where noone is, occasionally missing people and turning around to places out of my view upon hearing people running.
tl;dr I keep getting vote kicked from your server by noisy buggers who camp in obvious spots and then accuse me of hacking when I hear them charging around the corner for the 6th time trying to get revenge on me. Please either disable votekick or have capable admins on to confirm I am not hacking and tell the recruits to stop votekicking those that are owning them.
NATAN
Site Admin

Re: Vote kicked from server every time I join.

Unread post by NATAN »

Hello DrTosspot,

Thanks for posting on our forum. I am an admin myself, but I don’t play on the COD server. I’m pretty sure another Admin, that does play COD on a regular base, will give you an answer to your question as soon as possible.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Diekean

Unread post by Diekean »

What was your name name you were using?
DrTosspot

Unread post by DrTosspot »

Diekean wrote:What was your name name you were using?
If I recall correctly, you just recently vote kicked me under the name Flesh Volcano.
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

Hey DrTosspot, i have to say straight away that you name doesnt fill us with confidence, but none the less, As you have even bothered to come here and make your issue known is a good start to your defence. Our COD server is somewhere we go usualy as a clan to play and when we do so the server is usualy locked down (password) as we dont really play COD mainstream so most of us are (in the COD world) noobs, we are mostly a UT99 clan and just play COD at weekends, so most of the people in there during other times are just in for a quick game, but due to amount of hacking cheating scumbags that now play COD it can be hard to determin who is cheating and who is not. sometimes people are just that good, but unfortunately most of the time they are cheating. And if you have been playing as long as you say im sure you can understand our point. If you give us the names you play under we can make a note and in future games we can try to avoid you being suspected of being a cheater.

mr head
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
Necro

Unread post by Necro »

I am one of the 2 that spec'd you. And we both agreed it looked like you were running something. It appeared to us that you just seemed to know where everyone is before you could see them. I am sorry if you are not running anything but so many players do that we tend to kick vote them if it appears that way. I am still a noob myself. I have only played about 2 months now. So I get suspicious of anyone that seems to just know where everyone is at all times. Its nothing personal though.

Return to “Clan {DOU} Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Servers”