Clan {DOU} COD4 Sniper Server

Our COD4:MW Servers

Moderator: Dylan

Dylan

Clan {DOU} COD4 Sniper Server

Unread post by Dylan »

As most of us COD4 players already know, we have another COD4 server up. This is a modded server which basically means certain weapons and custom maps are used that are available to all players creating an even playing field. So the need to "rank up" is obsolete. That is why it is unranked.

This particular mod that we're running is a sniper mod, so only sniper riffles are available and a hand gun of coarse for close combat if the need arises. In order to play on the server just simply add the ip (listed below) in your favorites and the game will download the mod, current map and install them automatically. The server is on a redirect, but if your connection is slow, it will take you forever to download. So I'm going to attach all the files and instructions necessary for a manual install.

Manual Install:

* Download the zips.
* In the zips, there will be two folders. A "sniper" folder and a "usermaps" folder. (Don't change the names)
* Unzip the folders.
* The "sniper" folder goes in your "mods" folder. Which typically can be found in this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\mods. Unless you installed the game threw steam, then it will look like this C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty 4\Mods.
* The "usermaps" folder goes in the "Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare" folder. Which should be here (cd install) C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare. Or (steam install) C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty 4.
* If the folder "usermaps" already exists, then just copy the contents of the "usermaps" folder you just downloaded to your existing folder.
* That's it.

Ip:

Links:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/99574848/sniper.zip (as of 11-5-12)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/99574848/usermaps.zip (as of 11-5-12)
"If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy. If multiple people have the same imaginary friend, it's religion."

Eviction Notice2

Re: Clan {DOU} COD4 Sniper Server

Unread post by Eviction Notice2 »

Never read a word you wrote.....damn nice avatar.
What would you call the definition of surprise?
Answer: A fart with a lump in it
M@DD0G

Unread post by M@DD0G »

Eviction Notice2 wrote:Never read a word you wrote.....damn nice avatar.
Word
M@DD0G
Image Image I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra

.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

M@DD0G wrote:
Word

Word? What word?
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
M@DD0G

Unread post by M@DD0G »

.::/3I§ON::. wrote:
M@DD0G wrote:
Word

Word? What word?
Legs. Spread the word.
M@DD0G
Image Image I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra

Dylan

Unread post by Dylan »

Hey kids. For those of you having trouble updating your punkbuster files because of the game not being supported any more. Here is a moded pbsetup from our friend {OSG}Brodie. There is a readme file, so follow that. And if you need more help, just pm me. You're going to need to unpack the rar in this link. Hope this helps. https://copy.com/WEyUhMMaSXN9vmc6
"If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy. If multiple people have the same imaginary friend, it's religion."

MinkyMoMo

Unread post by MinkyMoMo »

DropBox Links are death - the server download files a "marvelous" 15Kilobites x second :|

Return to “Clan {DOU} Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Servers”