AMLP

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

AMLP

Unread post by Tommy »

Got the following error in the log which caused the server to shut down:

Critical: AMLP_HaSm DM-!MassiveBedroom!.AMLP_HaSm0 (Function Engine.Mutator.AlwaysKeep:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: FFrame::Serialize
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, Sun Jun 19 01:25:54 2005

I have been seeing a lot of errors with the AMLP mutator. As much as it may be cool, I am going to try running the server with it off for a bit and see if the server improves.

T
HappyFnCamper

I just tried the server...

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

I was just on a bit ago...and things are a lil better with it off for me...less lag...just a bit but I can feel the diff...So OFF is COOL :) Maybe one day we can make a hud score board etc mut....till then we got plenty toys to make noise Hehe!....
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: I just tried the server...

Unread post by Tommy »

HappyFnCamper wrote:I was just on a bit ago...and things are a lil better with it off for me...less lag...just a bit but I can feel the diff...So OFF is COOL :) Maybe one day we can make a hud score board etc mut....till then we got plenty toys to make noise Hehe!....
Placebo effect? I am working on automating how the logs get stored, haven't turned it off yet, lol

T
HappyFnCamper

GULP!

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

PHA!!

K!

DOH!!!
GRouND ZeRo

Re: I just tried the server...

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

HappyFnCamper wrote:I was just on a bit ago...and things are a lil better with it off for me...less lag...just a bit but I can feel the diff...So OFF is COOL :) Maybe one day we can make a hud score board etc mut....till then we got plenty toys to make noise Hehe!....
anyone know how to get any soundpak going???
{DOU}

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”