That time again.

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
escapedturkey

Unread post by escapedturkey »

Since you 'left the clan' I don't think you'd be able to read the thread. :wink:

To anyone who thinks I'm picking on Jarg, be assured there is more to this than is readily apparent and that's why he wants to keep it via PM and in 'control' under the guise of being 'not fit for public consumption'.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Yes, there are many sides to this story. I have PMed Tommy, and Charger with the details WAY before you ever got involved.
One of the main things in the hidden area concerns clan buisness. Nothing discussed there should be made public. I understand the need for this and concur. If Tommy ask me to, I will GLADLY share my story here for all to see and discuss. Until that time, I will not. Plain and simple.
escapedturkey

No instead, you spread your negativity via PMs where there is no challenge to them. Personally, I think you should be banned.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Spread my negativity??? I think you should look at your PMs to me to find the "negativity". Also in your post. I am harming no one by posting asking if anyone has a suggestion for a computer case. I believe that this thread speaks for itself.
Personally, I think you should be banned.
That is your opinion. If Tommy and the rest of the clan deem it nesessary, then so be it. Still, I wonder why you are so negative about me posting?

Now, back on subject. Do any of you have a preference in cases? I am looking for something that is cheap, but with good airflow.
escapedturkey

The Jargonaut wrote:Spread my negativity??? I think you should look at your PMs to me to find the "negativity".
I agree, I'm being negative, but for a good reason -- you are the cause of it. You bail out for selfish reasons, accusing others of not fulfilling their task of making you that 'special someone', and then expect us to continue to be all friendly -- meanwhile you bash me, in PM, for just providing servers and doing nothing else. Funny, earlier on you ask for your own free server to 'advertise for me' (yah right) but as soon as I tell you to talk to Tommy about it you get defensive, upset, and back off -- apparently you wanted to do something behind his back.

This isn't a competition only clan, it's optional. None of the members ask for special privledges or to be noticed, but you do. You want to be above everyone else and if that doesn't happen, you leave. No compromise, Jarg's way or the highway. The concept of being in a clan is to work with others and do what is needed, and if nothing is needed, just be friendly and supportive. But no, Jarg wants to be special and noticed.
Last edited by escapedturkey on Tue May 23, 2006 8:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Okieeeeeee...this thread is done. Nothing to see here, move along people.

T
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Hmm. I think that this post will show your true colors, Turkey.
I agree, I'm being negative, but for a good reason -- you are the cause of it. You bail out for selfish reasons, accusing others of not fulfilling their task of making you that 'special someone', and then expect us to continue to be all friendly --
I never said you had to be friendly towards me, but you certainly did your own fair amount of blame and insinuation. My reasons may be selfish, but I desire a place where I am needed as well as wanted. It appears that I am not needed here. As for the "special someone", I wish to do my part, and not just sponge. I have made that clear to you, but you just do not get it.
meanwhile you bash me, in PM, for just providing servers and doing nothing else. Funny, earlier on you ask for your own free server to 'advertise for me' (yah right) but as soon as I tell you to talk to Tommy about it you get defensive, upset, and back off -- apparently you wanted to do something behind his back.
IN THAT LETTER, IT STATED THAT I WANTED TO DO THIS AS A SIDE PROJECT AND I MADE IT PLAIN THAT IT WAS NOT CLAN ORIENTED! You are taking things and making it seem as if I want to go behind someones back, but you are mistaken. You wrote me back saying that all clan servers must be brought to Tommy's attention. I wrote you back saying AGAIN that this was not to be a clan server. It was to be a way to promote your service without much competition. I did have good intensions, but now I would not give good word of mouth to your site if you paid me.
At no point did I get defensive with you at all. I challenge you to produce that PM that I sent you where I get all defensive. I'll bet that you can not. Still trying to bend words.

This isn't a competition only clan, it's optional. None of the members ask for special privledges or to be noticed, but you do. You want to be above everyone else and if that doesn't happen, you leave. No compromise, Jarg's way or the highway.

I was in no competition with anyone. I NEVER asked for special privleges nor to be noticed. I hope that people can see how you are trying to paint me, and that is just wrong. I wanted to earn my place and not just sit around. Is that wrong? Is it wrong for someone to WANT to help? I NEVER asked for special privleges. Again, show some proof where I did.
The concept of being in a clan is to work with others and do what is needed, and if nothing is needed, just be friendly and supportive. But no, Jarg wants to be special and noticed

From this post, I believe we ALL can see who needs some special attention.

I must apologize to all of the members of this clan. This was never intended to be aired publically, but one of your members had to be like this. Again, I hope that you do not feel angry towards me. I do not feel anger towards any of you.

And Turkey, you know what. It is none of your damned buisness why I quit the clan. If you have a problem with me, then I suggest that you take it up with the leadership and not with me. I have done nothing to you to deserve this.
Jarg
escapedturkey

The Jargonaut wrote:Hmm. I think that this post will show your true colors, Turkey.
Kinda orangish, some yellow, and a bit of brown, see my avatar. :wink:
I never said you had to be friendly towards me, but you certainly did your own fair amount of blame and insinuation. My reasons may be selfish, but I desire a place where I am needed as well as wanted. It appears that I am not needed here. As for the "special someone", I wish to do my part, and not just sponge. I have made that clear to you, but you just do not get it.
Yes, completely selfish. Not feeling needed? I don't see anyone else crying about that issue but you sure gave the leadership a hard time over it.
IN THAT LETTER, IT STATED THAT I WANTED TO DO THIS AS A SIDE PROJECT AND I MADE IT PLAIN THAT IT WAS NOT CLAN ORIENTED! You are taking things and making it seem as if I want to go behind someones back, but you are mistaken. You wrote me back saying that all clan servers must be brought to Tommy's attention. I wrote you back saying AGAIN that this was not to be a clan server. It was to be a way to promote your service without much competition. I did have good intensions, but now I would not give good word of mouth to your site if you paid me.
You wanted a free server. You didn't want to inform Tommy about this. You were disgruntled over not feeling 'wanted', you quit DOU -- it all adds up to a bit more than you suggest.

This isn't a competition only clan, it's optional. None of the members ask for special privledges or to be noticed, but you do. You want to be above everyone else and if that doesn't happen, you leave. No compromise, Jarg's way or the highway.

I was in no competition with anyone. I NEVER asked for special privleges nor to be noticed. I hope that people can see how you are trying to paint me, and that is just wrong.

First you say you don't feel feel needed and wanted to be and now you say it doesn't matter. Get your story straight please.
I wanted to earn my place and not just sit around. Is that wrong? Is it wrong for someone to WANT to help? I NEVER asked for special privleges.
You wanted rank and recognition. Those are earned by doing things without having to ask for rank and recognition or being patient and just cooperating with the bunch. Instead you had a temper tantrum and left.
From this post, I believe we ALL can see who needs some special attention.
Yes the person using all caps. :wink:
I must apologize to all of the members of this clan. This was never intended to be aired publically, but one of your members had to be like this. Again, I hope that you do not feel angry towards me. I do not feel anger towards any of you.
You apologize and talk shit in PM's about how neglected you were. Some people call that two faced ... strike that, everyone calls that two faced.
And Turkey, you know what. It is none of your damned buisness why I quit the clan. If you have a problem with me, then I suggest that you take it up with the leadership and not with me. I have done nothing to you to deserve this.
Sure it is. You are giving my friends a bad time, and I don't like it. That makes it my business.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Tommy wrote:Okieeeeeee...this thread is done. Nothing to see here, move along people.

T
WTF part of "this thread is done" was I unclear about?

Thread locked. Don't start a new one to continue this.

Tommy

Return to “Computer Chatter”