Futurama

Movies, TV, Music, Vegas...if it's entertainment related it goes here.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Futurama

Unread post by Tommy »

Futurama, in my opinion was the best animated series ever created. It made 5 seasons before it was axed. The fan-based community always believed that it died because of poor programming at Fox. They always had it run at bad times and often it was cut by football games, etc.

There is some extremely good news for any of you who like Futurama - Comedy Central is picking the show back up after a serveral year break, and all of the original cast will be back to do their characters voices. The new show will debut in 2008 and Comedy Central has signed a deal for at least 2 full seasons.

I for one am extremely happy about this and can't wait for it to air!!

Tommy
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

Cool, I try to see it as much as time allows. It is on the cartoon network late night a lot. I always have injoyed the show. It is great that it is coming back.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Never really watched it much. Don"t know why I never got into it :?:
Death_Dealer

Re: Futurama

Unread post by Death_Dealer »

Tommy wrote: There is some extremely good news for any of you who like Futurama - Comedy Central is picking the show back up after a serveral year break, and all of the original cast will be back to do their characters voices. The new show will debut in 2008 and Comedy Central has signed a deal for at least 2 full seasons.

Tommy
man that is excellent news.. i grabbed the 3 dvd sets of the series off ebay for under $50.. you gotta love the pal format.. they sell at a cheaper rate.. :D :D :D

Family Guy is another good one...

Return to “Entertainment Central”