Rock Direct

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Rock Direct

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

Check out this company. They specialize in mobile computers and build some serious gaming machines.

But the cool part is their warranty:

We are the only manufacturer to offer a 3 year parts and labour warranty across our range, in the unlikely event that your notebook fails, we will collect it next business day, repair and return it to you all at our cost. What’s more, the warranty is insurance backed meaning that should the worst happen to us, you can rest assured that you will still get the warranty service you should expect.

And life-long telephone support comes at no extra cost with every rock notebook.

Now they are located in England, so if you are an international customer you just have to pay shipping to them but they will pay shipping back anywhere in the world.

Heck of a warranty.

I was looking at the Extreme SL PRO that comes standard with a 2.0Ghz Dual Core processor, two (2) NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 512MB SLI cards, two (2) 100GB HD's and a 20" screen! Damn!
http://www.rockdirect.com/viewNotebook. ... 20SL%20PRO
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

2,126.81 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds = 4,060.01 USD
United States Dollars
1 GBP = 1.90897 USD 1 USD = 0.523843 GBP

Still, with that kind of hardware and warranty, I would consider it along side a desktop.
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

The Jargonaut wrote:2,126.81 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds = 4,060.01 USD
United States Dollars
1 GBP = 1.90897 USD 1 USD = 0.523843 GBP

Still, with that kind of hardware and warranty, I would consider it along side a desktop.
Yes, I've done the math. But that is comparable to Alienware or Falcon-NW top of the line rigs and they can't touch that warranty.

Return to “Computer Chatter”