BURN MY PC?

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
opahcrash

Unread post by opahcrash »

:shock: I am in the build stage of a new machine with a asus Dual-SLI Delux e Am2 motherboard ,amd athlon 64 x2 6000 + windsor socket am2 dual core pair of g force 8600 gts vcards, 2 gig mem ery to start with a 95mm zalman cooler to keep the heat down ,7oo watt pwr supply, 500 gb 7200rpm hd, see if it will fly
pebcak

Unread post by pebcak »

opahcrash wrote::shock: I am in the build stage of a new machine with a asus Dual-SLI Delux e Am2 motherboard ,amd athlon 64 x2 6000 + windsor socket am2 dual core pair of g force 8600 gts vcards, 2 gig mem ery to start with a 95mm zalman cooler to keep the heat down ,7oo watt pwr supply, 500 gb 7200rpm hd, see if it will fly
Sounds like a nice box Opah. Let me know if you have any questions.
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
GRouND ZeRo

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

Great to see interest in the Gforce series Video cards... I'm pretty sure having the 8500 or better will do just fine... especially in SLi... the rest of it looks pretty good especially the CPU is almost 4X mine... 2x the speed and 2x the core...LOL!

2Gigs of ram???? well to start with is fine but I'm pretty sure having more will be better especially with the OS being a HOG on RAM...

Nothing wrong with a 500Gig HD but is it the 3Gigabit Sata???
{DOU}

Return to “Computer Chatter”