4000 and counting

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

{DOU}Cygnus

4000 and counting

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

According to Gametracker, we've had 4000 different players on our server!
Of course there are some who have signed in under different names...but the number is still impressive.
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

COOL ! 8)

Who would have thought.

mAmA
poorboy

Unread post by poorboy »

well ive heard alot of regulars and visitors in the server talk bout how much they like it but i can relate want that long ago dont seem like i try'd this server out and been here ever since :wink: and the DOU clan members helps that alot i was never treated different cause i wasnt as good as some others, i remeber being told keep playing/practicing youll get better.... instead of hearing damn noobs suck or some shit like that. and i think its starting to pay off a little bit :D
javals

Unread post by javals »

yes i agree poorboy
lots of good players on the server
and all the dou people are helpful and dont knock u if you are not as good as them
ive played a few diff servers but in my view dou is the best
well done everyone involved in the admin 8) 8) :lol: :lol:
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

poorboy wrote:well ive heard alot of regulars and visitors in the server talk bout how much they like it but i can relate want that long ago dont seem like i try'd this server out and been here ever since :wink: and the DOU clan members helps that alot i was never treated different cause i wasnt as good as some others, i remeber being told keep playing/practicing youll get better.... instead of hearing damn noobs suck or some shit like that. and i think its starting to pay off a little bit :D
javals wrote:yes i agree poorboy
lots of good players on the server
and all the dou people are helpful and dont knock u if you are not as good as them
ive played a few diff servers but in my view dou is the best
well done everyone involved in the admin 8) 8) :lol: :lol:
Guys, I know DOU members are cool people and I think this is because they're not too young. I like young people and even if I'd like to be still young, I've got to admit that older people are more helpful in all the cases in the life so, into this clan too !

This is the fruit of all those different lifes and experiences, even if Tommy is way too young to be serious nad helpful :D . the thing is he can't do another way with such nice people around him in the clan.

You know if he could, he'd bite you all !

:rollinglaugh:

ps : seriously, if girls and guys in this clan wouldn't remember how bad players she/he was on her/his first days, that would be a crowd of Alzheimer sick people !

Let me tell you a secret... some are still really bad after 55 yo !!!
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
{DOU} yO mAmA

Pay It Forward

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

It's not hard to remember how I played when I first came here, that was a while ago. Even longer in UT years :lol: ( kinda like dog years ).

I had been a lot of places before settling here. I noticed right away the few that were here treated me better than I'd been treated anywhere else. People were willing to help. I knew then I'd be spending a lot of time here.

I'm glad you newer players have found your way here. We are better for having you.

Try to remember your early experiences and do a good turn for the next noob you meet on the server :wink:

mAmA
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

I ended up here because the DOU members chatted with me like I was one of the gang. Other servers, if you don't wear their tag, don't give you the time of day. At least Tommy and Yo Mamma laughed at me when I first came to DOU server
{DOU}Wave

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Wave wrote:I ended up here because the DOU members chatted with me like I was one of the gang. Other servers, if you don't wear their tag, don't give you the time of day. At least Tommy and Yo Mamma laughed at me when I first came to DOU server
Seriously Wave, you remember that tunnel? LOL!

Tommy
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

Yes, I was determined to find you. lol
{DOU}Wave

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”