Pagliacci

Information about joining is located here.

Moderator: NATAN

]TKK[Pagliacci

Pagliacci

Unread post by ]TKK[Pagliacci »

I think most of you know me from DOU Server. I've been playing there for a long time.
I was a member of a ]TKK[, but TKK close the doors.
I don't want to quit UT. I luv to play on your server and I want to join DOU family.
See u on server...
T-Bone

Re: Pagliacci

Unread post by T-Bone »

yes.. played with you alot good player :wink:

good luck :D
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

TKK is shutting down? That's too bad... Thought they had quite a few people.
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Very sad for me also. TKK was the first server I started to visit regular. I've played a lot of great games there and will miss them. I wish the members the best and salute them.

Since you have to find a new home I'm glad you chose DOU, I think you will fit right in here. I look forward to having you as a full member soon. I will send you info on our process tomorrow.

mAmA
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Welcome Pag! Glad to have you!
What's Gizmo going to do? Any others coming our way?
]TKK[Pagliacci

I really don't know about the others. The most of them are playing only 2k4. GIZmo plays every day on TEAM [WTF] 2K4 CAMPING SERVER.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

WOW! I thought the TKK was doing great. It is really a shame that we are loosing another great clan :(
{DOU} yO mAmA

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:WOW! I thought the TKK was doing great. It is really a shame that we are loosing another great clan :(
Yes, lol, FCS, and now TKK, The community is changing. At least there are still some diehards like us that still enjoy the game and refuse to go away. :mrgreen:

mAmA
T-Bone

Unread post by T-Bone »

Yes, lol, FCS, and now TKK, The community is changing. At least there are still some diehards like us that still enjoy the game and refuse to go away.
you got that right! :twisted:
]TKK[GIZmo

Unread post by ]TKK[GIZmo »

HEY DOU!you are all so sweet to say all those nice things about TKK! i am still in shock about the way the whole thing went down, and very very sad. you will be lucky to have PAG in your clan. hes a great guy and a great player. we were supposed to go to 2k4 and i did even tho i never believed that 99 was dying as we kept being told. i feel like i am in ut limbo right now and very homeless lol. im not ready to join another clan yet as i still feel like i am TKK...guess im a diehard stubborn bunny lol...but if and when i stop crying i will try and come and play with you all soon. especially you MAMA! i have a present ive been saving for you! lmao! xoxxox
]TKK[Pagliacci

Hey GIZ!!! Luv U!!!! :)
You were, you are, and you will always be my beloved bunny!!!
{DOU} yO mAmA

]TKK[GIZmo wrote:HEY DOU!you are all so sweet to say all those nice things about TKK! i am still in shock about the way the whole thing went down, and very very sad. you will be lucky to have PAG in your clan. hes a great guy and a great player. we were supposed to go to 2k4 and i did even tho i never believed that 99 was dying as we kept being told. i feel like i am in ut limbo right now and very homeless lol. im not ready to join another clan yet as i still feel like i am TKK...guess im a diehard stubborn bunny lol...but if and when i stop crying i will try and come and play with you all soon. especially you MAMA! i have a present ive been saving for you! lmao! xoxxox
:oops: you're makin me blush Giz. Come by anytime, you know you're welcome here.

mAmA
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

]TKK[Pagliacci wrote:I think most of you know me from DOU Server. I've been playing there for a long time.
I was a member of a ]TKK[, but TKK close the doors.
I don't want to quit UT. I luv to play on your server and I want to join DOU family.
See u on server...
Welcome Pagliacci...sorry for the news... there is very much appreciation and respect for you here...

Lamento a notícia de TKK

Bem-vindo a nossa casa ...
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

Hey Pagliacci, welcome on the boards.

I'm sad about the end of TKK as I had many games there and I always loved to regulary play on you "ex" clan server.
There were good players there and some fantastic maps !

So... for now... welcome to DOU :wink:
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Hello Pag glad to see you here, hey Giz we do have a 2k4 server it just needs some attention we mostly play freeze tag on it right now...
D.M.

Return to “Joining Clan {DOU}”