Rocket X instructions

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

{DOU}Cygnus

Rocket X instructions

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

I have yet to see an official tutorial on this mod so I'm sure there will be stuff to add.

A Rocket X pickup gives you 4 rockets to use. You can never possess more than 4 unfired Rocket X's at a time.

Once you pick up a Rocket X you will have two modes of use:
-Primary Fire:
This launches the rocket which then will immediately aquire as a target the nearest piloted Rocket X. It will attempt to fly through obstacles instead of around them so make sure you have line-of-sight before firing.

-Secondary Fire:
This launches the Rocket X Fighter with you as the pilot. Your forward and back keys adjust your speed and you have a limited supply of fuel and hull(protection). Hitting the secondary fire key in flight turns on and off the afterburners. Using the jump key bails you out of your fighter.
Your default weapon is machine guns. To change weapons you use your key that you use for scrolling through your weapons. Your choices are: Machine Guns, Stinger Rockets, Nuclear Bombs and Warhead Status Control.
Whichever weapon you choose is then operated by primary fire.
Machine Guns have unlimited ammo.
You have 15 shots of Stinger Missles. Each shot consists of 2 missles.
You have 3 Nuclear Bombs. As far as I can tell the bombs have little or no forward momentum when dropped and you need to becareful of not catching yourself in the blast radius.
The last selection is Warhead Status Control. Primary fire either arms, disarms or auto-arms the Rocket X. So far, I don't know what difference this makes so I never use it.

That's all I got on it. People feel free to add if you discover anything new. I'll edit in above.
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: Rocket X instructions

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Thanks Cyg, I've never really understood what I was doing with that. This will be a lot more fun now 8)

mAmA
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

Yeah I never knew the other modes of fire either, thanks.
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:Thanks Cyg, I've never really understood what I was doing with that. This will be a lot more fun now 8)

mAmA
Dear Cyg... mama expressed my feelings...

yep... very thank you... :D

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”