any advice???

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

.::/3I§ON::.

Re: any advice???

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:
=&: wrote:the post you mention is public? would i be able to see it??
No, sorry, it is the security section of the forum and only open to members.

mAmA
Maybe when this all blows over he can join :roll:
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
=&:

Unread post by =&: »

Abberation wrote:I have no idea what the fuck you are saying 90% of the time.
Its pretty clear, please stop messing with me, i have always talked to you with no offense on server, it is all logged
English is not my natural language as moderators could guess at this point.
Abberation wrote:If I were ever to have clicked the kick feature with lovely during the game it would have been because you were doing wrong. Plain and simple.
You clicked and even invited other players to vote against me, just as you are doing now with DOU members on this post.

Its pretty clear how easy was to be her friend when she was a member and denying it now shes gone, you just did, and if it was a mistake you can always clear it up.
Abberation wrote:No I didn't play any sniping before DOU. I hadn't played a game on the computer for years.
Here's the thing.
Good to know
Abberation wrote:Shut the fuck up already. You have been caught over and over and over again. Your not going to change anything.
Please stop using your DOU tag to cyber bulling, here and on server while playing in front of any players, running your mouth with the support of DOU tag is not what it seems is supposed to be used for.

I know i have to deal with mistakes i made IN THE PAST, but now im following server rules and thats why i opened this post, because i wasnt clear about this specific topic, so as this is going other way than that, i preffer to finish at this point if theres no more comments related to initial topic on this post.

Any way you can always post a complaint about my behavior on server, just make sure it is recorded and logged on server
try being ethical for once.
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

So by standing up for the people who play on the server that you assault, revenge, ect I'm a cyberbully? Your delusional. If people want to click the kick option thats because they think you have done wrong. I'm no ones master and didn't force anyone to do so. You talk about bringing up the past. I'm not the one trying to make something from months ago with someone who is no longer in the clan. I'm talking about your dirty play right now. You have been caught over and over. Several have seen it. But I guess you will just go on believing in your delusional brain that Bison, Evil, Myself and others are liars.
=&:

Abberation wrote:So by standing up for the people who play on the server that you assault, revenge, ect I'm a cyberbully? Your delusional. If people want to click the kick option thats because they think you have done wrong. I'm no ones master and didn't force anyone to do so. You talk about bringing up the past. I'm not the one trying to make something from months ago with someone who is no longer in the clan. I'm talking about your dirty play right now. You have been caught over and over. Several have seen it. But I guess you will just go on believing in your delusional brain that Bison, Evil, Myself and others are liars.
1. Bison - Have never caught me doing none of what you say ever (assault, revenge, ect), topic here was a bad use for translocator, wich never was used to kill people, he probably thinks i was trying to fool him by switching my name to wisdom, who tried to play on server at the same time i was kicked.

2. Evil - Do i need to say something? only issue i´ve ever had with him was on laundry, a long time ago, he was hidden at a corner and i killed him with a deemer, then he said "you shouldnt be here, you on kick list" and you imagine end of history, that was it before i knew you two are related, go ask yourself.

3. others - ...

this is a hidden camera right??

if i talked about lovely, its because you are as insane as her TODAY
would you ever stop?
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Badmotor wrote:Not to nose into another clan's or person's business, but this makes me scratch my head. If you knew that they would not approve of it why do it? Why not explore the map offline as so this situation would never happen? I do believe I have seen somewhere in these forums that leaving an xloc behind is considered by {DOU} RnG style of play (not quite positive on that and apologize if I spoke out of turn on).

- |FuN| Badmotor
Missed this one:

And no, u are not out of turn and u r correct 8)
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

Seems like you really like to make things up and forget others. Since you bring me up, sure you've assaulted me. You just tried the other night. I've watched you trans over to get people. You have improved, you camp more, but I still catch you running at people when you should be shooting from a distance. Then you always deny it.

You keep bringing up lovely, not sure why you are so hung up on her but you are quite similar. People see you do something and you always respond "no I didn't" just like she did... Every time anyone says what they saw you think that just because you say "no I never do" then we should believe you? This is getting really tiresome.

The time you mention with me, people were complaining about you assaulting and at the time you were on the kick list for doing that kind of thing all the time. Several people thanked me when you were gone.

There is a kick vote on the game for a reason, if people were voting against you maybe you should have realized that your play style was offending them. I've seen people vote against you several times when abberation wasn't on so you can't blame him, probably they had a reason.
=&:

Evil wrote:Seems like you really like to make things up and forget others. Since you bring me up, sure you've assaulted me. You just tried the other night. I've watched you trans over to get people. You have improved, you camp more, but I still catch you running at people when you should be shooting from a distance. Then you always deny it.

You keep bringing up lovely, not sure why you are so hung up on her but you are quite similar. People see you do something and you always respond "no I didn't" just like she did... Every time anyone says what they saw you think that just because you say "no I never do" then we should believe you? This is getting really tiresome.

The time you mention with me, people were complaining about you assaulting and at the time you were on the kick list for doing that kind of thing all the time. Several people thanked me when you were gone.

There is a kick vote on the game for a reason, if people were voting against you maybe you should have realized that your play style was offending them. I've seen people vote against you several times when abberation wasn't on so you can't blame him, probably they had a reason.
dates and server logs, everything else is just dust.

you can record me friend, killing you by deemer is not assaulting.
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

:lol:
I never said it was, you're the one hung up on deemers. In that case I do actually remember it because people were complaining and you were on the suspended list anyway, I already had the window open when you happened to find me. You killing me with a redeemer had nothing to do with you getting removed from the server then. I get killed all the time, it doesn't matter to me, we only kick people that have been breaking the rules. Pretty simple. You were on the suspended list to see if you would get the message and improve. The way you keep saying you never did anything ever and blaming it on others it's pretty obvious that time off didn't help at all. How did you think that coming on here and telling everyone that has caught you that they are stupid is going to help? I don't see any repentance, just arrogance.
=&:

Evil wrote::lol:
I never said it was, you're the one hung up on deemers. In that case I do actually remember it because people were complaining and you were on the suspended list anyway, I already had the window open when you happened to find me. You killing me with a redeemer had nothing to do with you getting removed from the server then. I get killed all the time, it doesn't matter to me, we only kick people that have been breaking the rules. Pretty simple. You were on the suspended list to see if you would get the message and improve. The way you keep saying you never did anything ever and blaming it on others it's pretty obvious that time off didn't help at all. How did you think that coming on here and telling everyone that has caught you that they are stupid is going to help? I don't see any repentance, just arrogance.
maybe you should read full topic :roll:
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

Maybe you should reread every post you made after the first one, where you blame everyone else for all your problems.
Badmotor

Unread post by Badmotor »

I blame the IRS and the Federal government for my current problem and lack of money!
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

follow the rules bro, it will be very hard to defend yourself in a situation like that...

Return to “General Board”