Report General Server Problems Here

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Report General Server Problems Here

Unread post by Tommy »

Please report general server problems here. If something isn't working right, or a map fails to load, or anything like this, please report it and we will fix it ASAP.

When reporting a problem, pleas include as much information about it as possible.

Thanks.

Clan DOU
Last edited by Tommy on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

I've tryied the server and ther were 4 players : HFCamp, SoReal and Darkmatter and we noticed that we have to wait a very long time between each map ?!... I don't know what kind of problem that one is ?...
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Moon wrote:I've tryied the server and ther were 4 players : HFCamp, SoReal and Darkmatter and we noticed that we have to wait a very long time between each map ?!... I don't know what kind of problem that one is ?...
I noticed this myself. I will look into it asap.

T
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Myself and Pebcak were just there and didn't have that problem.

-JB
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

)(er)(es wrote:Myself and Pebcak were just there and didn't have that problem.

-JB
WOW !!!!????Image
Hermskii

Sliding Bots

Unread post by Hermskii »

Anybody seeing the bots moving like sliding statues instead of running or is it just me?
Hermskii
Moon

Re: Sliding Bots

Unread post by Moon »

Hermskii wrote:Anybody seeing the bots moving like sliding statues instead of running or is it just me?
I didn't see them sliding ?... Curious thing here !?
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Hermskii wrote:Anybody seeing the bots moving like sliding statues instead of running or is it just me?
This problem is still happening along with being froze in some maps (not being able to move or fire) all you can do on these maps is wait till it ends or leave

Dark
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

*DARKMATTER* wrote:
This problem is still happening along with being froze in some maps (not being able to move or fire) all you can do on these maps is wait till it ends or leave

Dark
It looks like a disconnecting problem ! Sometimes, before I loose my connection, bots and players I can see start sliding to stop among the walls.
Hermskii

Yeah

I know about the disconnect sliding into walks but what I see is during the game, every one moves around like one of those little green plastic soldier figures. It's funny really and is a know issue when using the larger textures one the 2nd UT CD. If it is just me seeing it like that then that is cool. I just didn't want it to be the same for everybody. Had it been, I would have had to dig up and advertise the solution. Later!
Hermskii
Moon

Re: Yeah

Unread post by Moon »

Hermskii wrote:I know about the disconnect sliding into walks but what I see is during the game, every one moves around like one of those little green plastic soldier figures. It's funny really and is a know issue when using the larger textures one the 2nd UT CD. If it is just me seeing it like that then that is cool. I just didn't want it to be the same for everybody. Had it been, I would have had to dig up and advertise the solution. Later!
So, except when disconnecting, I never saw what you describe !?...
Let us know if you find what's guilty ?...
*DARKMATTER*

Re: Yeah

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Hermskii wrote:I know about the disconnect sliding into walks but what I see is during the game, every one moves around like one of those little green plastic soldier figures. It's funny really and is a know issue when using the larger textures one the 2nd UT CD. If it is just me seeing it like that then that is cool. I just didn't want it to be the same for everybody. Had it been, I would have had to dig up and advertise the solution. Later!
Hermskii that it the problem only sometimes are they the green colour most times just normal skins but still sliding around with one leg and arm held out
thats not the bad part the bad part it being frozen in the map.

Dark :?: :?: :evil: :evil:
Hermskii

Ahh!

So then, you see it too sometimes DarkMatter? If so, then I have to ask if this server is running Vahalla mod too? It may have something to do with it too if it is.
Hermskii
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Since the redeemer server is fairly light on files, I can re-install it and start from scratch without the larger files. It would take a little thought but it is do-able. I could start this over the weekend or early next week. There are some things I don't like about the server anyway so maybe it would be good to re-build it from the ground up.

This would be a good time RIGHT NOW to tell me which maps will be staying, and which maps will be going. Then when it's all done I can add more (Dogtown was requested).

T
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

Tommy wrote:This would be a good time RIGHT NOW to tell me which maps will be staying, and which maps will be going. Then when it's all done I can add more (Dogtown was requested).

T
Unfortunately I have a very bad memory for map names. More, there were fantastic maps on Kids server which I don't know the names...

I have a lot of maps in my PC : if I find a lot of time for that, I'll play some to know if they're good for deemer or not... But actually, I've got a lot of work and I spent too much time playing to do anything else !

I didn't forget I have some new skins to do !... As I want to test a new kind of resolution, it will be a little bit longer to have them done... I'm working on programs I didn't use before so it takes more time to me...

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”