New mouse for E..........

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
E=Me2

New mouse for E..........

Unread post by E=Me2 »

Hey all,
Im going to break down and buy a new mouse soon.I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as far as what I should get.I have kind of looked around and this one looks nice.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... &CatId=143

I bought a wireless mouse and took it back because it was a piece of junk.So I kinda got an idea of what I want.Like one of those ergonomic ones would be nice, I think...........? Just wondered if anyone had a suggestion. :)
<<<<<<<<{DOU}E=Me2>>>>>>>>>
*DARKMATTER*

Re: New mouse for E..........

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

I use THIS ONE its nice to hold and the number of buttons are useful too......
===XD===

Unread post by ===XD=== »

That mouse who you showed looks good, I have the previous model and I don't complain

XD
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

I love my mouse.

It is a Logitech G5 laser gaming mouse. It is corded so I don't have to worry about replacing batteries.

My favorite feature tis the weight tray that snaps into the base. You can add weights that come with the package with different gram values to get it to feel just right. I hope it never breaks cause I don't ever want to replace it.

mAmA
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:I love my mouse.

It is a Logitech G5 laser gaming mouse. It is corded so I don't have to worry about replacing batteries.

My favorite feature tis the weight tray that snaps into the base. You can add weights that come with the package with different gram values to get it to feel just right. I hope it never breaks cause I don't ever want to replace it.

mAmA

The best there is! I've got the same one :lol:

It really works perfect and the weight tray does a wonderfull job indeed.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

I use a Razer Diamondback. It is a great mouse for gaming. I have had mine for years, and I still love it. It may not be ergonomic like the G5, but it is very comfortable to me.
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&pw ... a=N&tab=wf
Tentonaxe

Unread post by Tentonaxe »

i use a diamondback aswell, i've had to adjust the button's 3 times so far since i've had it. Other than that though, its been great. The plastic pieces that push the trigger on the chip had a groove wore into it that was preventing it from pushing the trigger. easily fixed with a screw-driver and pocket knife. I imagine if you use any mouse enough something like that will happen, i've used the hell out of mine.
E=Me2

Unread post by E=Me2 »

Ok thanks guys that helps.The one I use now is beat to hell also.Looks like I ran it over with my truck. Cool now I got an idea of what I want,a lil more.I just dont want to go through 10 of em trying to find "the one". Ya know?
I had my hand on one at Staples a couple weeks ago.It was ergonomic but i cant reember if it was corded or not.Im not going to use a wireless one.Just doesnt feel the same.
<<<<<<<<{DOU}E=Me2>>>>>>>>>
Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper »

Team work, just love it. Hope all works well for you E. Oh, I need a new 1 too. :lol:

Grasshopper.
[hotskn]jasmin

Unread post by [hotskn]jasmin »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

My mouse is a Microsoft mouse. It works great!! I have included a photo of me using it. It fits in my hand really good. Oh yea, the best part is that it is corded too.

---Jas---
Classix

Unread post by Classix »

I was in the same boat a few months ago and I went with a Razer Deathadder, which was awesome for the first few weeks..then out of the blue bam, "USB Device Not Recognized"...from what I read a lot of ppl are having that issue with that model. Anyway long story short I ended up replacing it with a Logitech MX518 and it is awesome, zero complaints! Hope that helps. :)

{DOU}Classix
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

[hotskn]jasmin wrote:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

My mouse is a Microsoft mouse. It works great!! I have included a photo of me using it. It fits in my hand really good. Oh yea, the best part is that it is corded too.

Now THAT'S a mouse :lol:

Good one Jas.

mAmA
PaKDoA

Unread post by PaKDoA »

NATAN wrote:
{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:I love my mouse.

mAmA

The best there is! I've got the same one :lol:

It really works perfect and the weight tray does a wonderfull job indeed.
must be a comon mouse, because it's the same one i use, the G5 rocks, but the one E=Me2 is looking at looks similar, and has more features..

Return to “Computer Chatter”