Advertise?

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Moon

Re: OK

Unread post by Moon »

)(er)(es wrote:
Hermskii wrote:Redeemer Insanity now reflects the DOU Server as described above. Kidcapri's server was removed from the list this morning. I have a weird feeling about there being so few deemer servers right now. I hope all is good with everyone and I'll see yall on the servers. Later!
Hey Herm!

I just checked "redeemer arenas" on redeemer insanity....is that where it's supposed to be? I didn't see it.

Regards,
-JB
I saw it !
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

)(er)(es wrote:
Hermskii wrote:Redeemer Insanity now reflects the DOU Server as described above. Kidcapri's server was removed from the list this morning. I have a weird feeling about there being so few deemer servers right now. I hope all is good with everyone and I'll see yall on the servers. Later!
Hey Herm!

I just checked "redeemer arenas" on redeemer insanity....is that where it's supposed to be? I didn't see it.

Regards,
-JB
I saw it !
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Moon wrote:
)(er)(es wrote:
Hey Herm!

Regards,
-JB
I saw it !
Where?
Hermskii

No

Unread post by Hermskii »

That part of the site hasn't been updated in years and I don't think too many people go there at all once they have seen everything there since it's all out of date now. The section I'm talking about is the 1st sticky in the forum itself. It is listed there. I don't control that website at all so it is out of my hands. I have sent edited forms to the admin before but he hasn't updated anything on the web page for me in over a year.
Hermskii
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

)(er)(es wrote:
Moon wrote:
)(er)(es wrote: Hey Herm!

Regards,
-JB
I saw it !
Where?
There : http://www.redeemerinsanity.com/bbs/vie ... php?t=1080
pebcak

Unread post by pebcak »

Sup Yall,

Go for the listing. The more people playing the 'deemer mod the more servers might show up.

The more the merrier!

N00Bs for lunch anyone?!?!?

LOL
I have mad my way on Kid's and Herm's server and have always wanted more. Heard of DOU from seeing some other 'deemer friends.
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

pebcak wrote:Sup Yall,

Go for the listing. The more people playing the 'deemer mod the more servers might show up.

The more the merrier!

N00Bs for lunch anyone?!?!?

LOL
I have mad my way on Kid's and Herm's server and have always wanted more. Heard of DOU from seeing some other 'deemer friends.
Hey Peb !
Yes, we see some reg players on CG and DOU : I first saw some HappyFnCamper, Darkmatter, SoReal, Xerxes, Bison, Toons, Jimm400, Meat and some others I surely forget now !
I'm glad to see that actually many more players are becoming addicted to that craziness !!!
As I usually say to noobs : Welcome to Tchernobyl :lol:
Hermskii

DOU Clan

Unread post by Hermskii »

I'm pleased to see a few of the DOU Clan pass through on the servers. I thought that ya'll were about to rebuild this one. When is that going to happen? I hope you fill it up with maps I don't have on mine. That may be a very sure way to get lots of my regulars over this way, me included!
Hermskii

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”