Got A Question

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

BGH

Re: Got A Question

Unread post by BGH »

BGH wrote:how about our #6 rule) ALWAYS listen to ALL server Admins and speak to them respectfully. Failure to do so will result in being kicked, or even permanently banned from the server.. can you tell us why you have broken this rule?
Since you have failed to answer this question.... I ask it again.
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

So Im to understand that you seem to think you have never been warned? I know that is not the case so I guess I just dont see how this is a surprise to you as you are acting like it is :?:
gutwrench

Unread post by gutwrench »

Hey Abberation
I never said that i have never been warned, for i have. Even been kicked for a match before. Its been a long time though as much as i play. But i have corrected a mistake or 2 that i think i was making in the past.
Im saying people are accusing me now of things that i have no idea were they are coming up with all these rules being broken. I think there needs to be better comunication with admin watching. Like i said in earlier post. If im doing something wrong, an admin that is spectating needs to warn me or tell me the problem.Then lets fix it. Its been a quite a while since admin has warned me when they are spectating.
Im not a guy that comes in, runs the map for 2 games braking camping rules and winning a couple of games by a large margin. Then leaves if you know what i mean. I just play the best i know how by the rules.

Thanks Gutwrench
gutwrench

BGH
I havent talked to admin. They havent said nothing to me. Grubb was the last one i talked to, he was spectating and it was just general talk. He said lol about something and i replied back to him for something.

Gutwrench
BGH

Unread post by BGH »

when I kicked Zimo, you were giving me a hard time about it. when other players wanted to know why he was kicked, you would say something like "he was winning, thats why he was kicked". when you should have let the admin answer a question like that. I know you said more than that, but that is one example i have. i even had to tell you to respect admins, which you did not do in that following map.
gutwrench

BgH

That was it you never answered the question and everyone wanted to know why zimo was kicked. Everyone knew were he was. In the closet by hisself killing from long distance. And he got kick, then i asked why the kick, as well as several others that asked the same question.
Then i was having a conversation with other players not you.i talked to capt. jack. and tarra t and couple of others.

Gutwrench
BGH

Unread post by BGH »

I did answer their questions. even when i answered their questions, you would argue with me.
gutwrench

BGh
I wasnt fussing with you. I was asking questions as i said earlier. I dont have a problem with you.
Like I have said time and time again, I dont hold a grudge, i have been done wrong before but i dont complain, which i could have. I dont wine or cry...

Gut
SunlightOnChrome

Unread post by SunlightOnChrome »

The odds of this many people being wrong and one person being right are 1,000,000:1.

Conversly, I have never heard a single player say something good about the way gut plays.

I say recruit him asap! :arrow:
gutwrench

Nice SOC
Yeah when you win some matches of course they are not going to say anything good.I thought you were joining DOU, the nite me and you were chatting. Very nice odds you give there. Actually i even thought about it a few times myself. You should join.
Anyways, nice comments??????
Gut
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

I haven't been around much of late Gut, but there's been a lot of complaining about your comments in game and how you play. It's hard for me to believe that you don't ever do anything wrong and everyone just has it in for you.

You do know what spectating is right? An admin is basically looking right over your shoulder and see's everything you are doing.

mAmA
gutwrench

hey yo mama
Your last question about a spectator, yes i know exactly what it is. I really believe in spectating in camping servers. I have spectated matches myself.
I talked to a guy, which is very good player that goes by your rules, the other nite about my play. Not naming names because i dont get any names, does not matter to me. I ask him a question.. Do i play any different than any other player. His reply was no. He said i played just like everyone else, and try to get to a spot and hold a spot just like the others.
Next, i dont know who is doing all the complaing only about me. Since i am the subject now.i never said that i played perfect. I am trying to tell that i play the best i can by playing by your rules. There are very few and i mean very few that dont break the rules at some point. Its impossible to play perfect with people running into each other from time and time again. Everybody would be warned at some point. Which is not happening. I know it is hard, like we talked about before. I left u with an earlier post, dont know if you have read it or not. But, i left some examples of letting people leave, because i know they would let me leave. I dont back up to kill.....etc. But breaking every rule match after match, i dont think so..thats not me
Anyways, i tryed to talk to you on the chat forum tonite when you were signed in. To much feedback from players that dont know the situation . And would like to if that is possible.

Thanks Gut
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

I don't go in through our home page so I can't use that feature or I would have responded. To be honest I haven't even used it once yet.

Regarding your last post, I understand no one is perfect and you are not the worst player ever to play here behavior wise but still from our perspective after you've been comming here well over a year you should understand what is acceptable (by our standards) and what is not. I think that is a reasonable expectation.

Also I think what adds insult to injury is your responses to admins when they try to speak with you or your criticism of our admins actions regarding things that don't concern you. An example that is documented by a screen shot which shows your chat and that of the other players back in January of last year (2010). There were 19 people in our server at the time which is basically a full house. The admin watching the server that night made a call to force a new map because the one that had been selected was too small for that number of people. This always leads to a bunch of assaulting and general chaos. We are a camping server so we always force the map when it's too small for the number of people on the server at the time

You asked "Who forced this shitty map" and commented twice it was "Stupid". Honestly, do you think that's how to talk with a server admin? If you were that server admin would you have let that go? This is not even close to the only time you have had something smart ass to say to one of our admins. How much of that should we have to put up with?

mAmA
gutwrench

hey Yo mama
1st of all i would like to thank you for responding to me in a reasonable manner. Also, you understand that no one is perfect. Now regarding the forced map issue, Im pretty sure that was when massive bedrooms were played alot and sometimes it would default to that map when server went down. If i remember this correctly,dont know for sure, the server defaulted to it and 4 matches later if was forced. I did get heated up a little, back in the day,before the close kill mode came into effect. I have calmed down alot since then. Let me apologize, because there were to many on the server to say shitty map, should not ever cuss, and apologize to the admin.

Gut

Return to “General Board”