im leaving DOU

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

LowKee

Re: im leaving DOU

Unread post by LowKee »

I know I am still a recruit here and don't have much impact on anything. But like Mr. Head said so well. How did this even escalate into something so crazy?
Is it all even going to matter after the 21st anyway is the real question?

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! going to get :gib: in one big swoop!!

enjoy each other while we can. Except VIO of course. I don't know about that dude. Hes so evil he might just survive the whole fucking thing.
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Soulzy wrote:I know I am still a recruit here and don't have much impact on anything. But like Mr. Head said so well. How did this even escalate into something so crazy?
Is it all even going to matter after the 21st anyway is the real question?

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! going to get :gib: in one big swoop!!

enjoy each other while we can. Except VIO of course. I don't know about that dude. Hes so evil he might just survive the whole fucking thing.
Yes. Agree with you. I would like to enjoy in peace this few days we have.
As I said in other post, after the 21st I will glad if I meet all you in the hell. (Please, do not think that some you could go to the heaven... :nonono: )

I hope that survivors can keep the clan alive, and clean of cheaters and troublemakers....
Pink_Squirrel

Unread post by Pink_Squirrel »

{DOU}Charger wrote:.... As for member who leave because of our rules, maybe you should have thought about them a little before you asked to join. It's not like we change them. They have been in place for years. So why is it that all of a sudden you cannot live with them?
The voice of the reason.
:peace_v:
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Grubb Industries wrote:I have to tell you Jackel, I'm a little shocked and a little pissed, you've always been a friend to me and other DOU members, you've never said to me that there was a problem, I am sad to see you leave in this manner. You always were, and always will be welcome to drop in and say hello. I wish you well, but I wish you would have talked to me or someone else to try and resolve the issues that led to your decision. To those DOU members who don't come around team speak or rarely play 99 or COD fuck you all for making new members not feel welcome, your the maggots of DOU

Grubb
I don't hang around the sniper server much anymore because I also think there's too many rules. Between that and virtually no improvements on the other servers it ceased being fun a long time ago. I only hang around because I have friends here.
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

{DOU}Cygnus wrote:I don't hang around the sniper server much anymore because I also think there's too many rules. Between that and virtually no improvements on the other servers it ceased being fun a long time ago. I only hang around because I have friends here.
Friends. :D Good to hear that Cyg. I always think you are one of my best friends here in the Clan. Friends are a good reason to be around...

I agree with you that the sniper server ceased being fun long time ago. But I always think in the old times I onjoyed here, and continue coming here to work. For me is like a work, and I like that also.

I hope see you more often. I wish you the best. A hug for you. :D
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

How do you think, why am I here for such a long time?

I love cooking with Tommy? :mrgreen:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Eviction Notice2

Unread post by Eviction Notice2 »

No idea who you are so I'm not bothered in any way????

I understand what Grubb was saying. It's not the fact you or any other clan members do not have the opportunity to play often, it's just that when you don't socialize with the group, don't be so harsh with your comments. I know we are (mostly) grown ups and tough skin is a must, thats what you have in a clan. If you don't like when someone calls you out for being out of line with a comment, try not being such a bad ass all time and certainly don't try to deflect what was being said. For the others who just don't get the awesome opportunity to play and are respectful to others, I don't think Grubb was calling you maggots. Thats what makes you {DOU}, talk trash to the opponents, not one of our own. Even on the way out, they were {DOU}.
What would you call the definition of surprise?
Answer: A fart with a lump in it

Return to “General Board”