Am I The Only One Who Trolls The Form

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

daamen

Am I The Only One Who Trolls The Form

Unread post by daamen »

For real tho i get on here atleast once or twice a day maybe more just depends on my mood and there is never anything going on or being said... so lets change for the better of DOU so we can all reunite xD

:tfrag: :gib:
kitty

Re: Am I The Only One Who Trolls The Form

Unread post by kitty »

Image Image
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

daamen wrote:For real tho i get on here atleast once or twice a day maybe more just depends on my mood and there is never anything going on or being said... so lets change for the better of DOU so we can all reunite xD

:tfrag: :gib:
Most interesting part of the forum is the members only section. Keep up the good job as a recruit and you will gain access to that part of the forum too.

As a matter of fact you now have extended access as a recruit on the forum.

I can be found several times a day on the forum also
8)
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

yup im on the shit aswell, just checking to see whats happening, but its mostly just shit
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

It would be interesting that Clan DOU made changes and improvements in the guest section to increase interest and participation of guests. There are lots of interesting topics for guests such as maps, music, translocator uses, good spots in maps, etc.

Open discussion about rules and used mods in the server are interesting as well. This topics should be treated respectfully and not judgmental and determinative way as often.

The clan could promote a contest about design of maps, and mappers could build the winning design.

Same about skins.

etc.

Just some ideas...
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

I think an open disscusion about the rules is a bad idea myself, the rules are for clan {DOU} to decide and the guest on our server can either play by them or they can play else where. And why would you want to tell the other players where all your good spots are on maps, that kind of defeats the purpose of the game, to hide and snipe, you cannot hide once you have given away all you good spots. And i guess if you hadnt dropped out on us isabella, you would know about all the things we have in store for ourselves at clan{DOU}
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
Devilman

Unread post by Devilman »

I check the forums most every day. I'm more active on the clan FB page. :twisted:
Some people are born to luck, some people are born to luck.
IsabellaSM

Unread post by IsabellaSM »

Mr_head wrote:I think an open disscusion about the rules is a bad idea myself, the rules are for clan {DOU} to decide and the guest on our server can either play by them or they can play else where. And why would you want to tell the other players where all your good spots are on maps, that kind of defeats the purpose of the game, to hide and snipe, you cannot hide once you have given away all you good spots. And i guess if you hadnt dropped out on us isabella, you would know about all the things we have in store for ourselves at clan{DOU}
Obviously you're full of ideas about how to improve this forum...
If you do not want to share your spots in maps, do not. Several good players, regular guests in this server, do it all the time. Is a good topic of conversation. On the other hand I always show other players the secrets of the maps that have them, that's fair play...
An open discussion about the rules will not change the fact that you establish them. It's just to make contributions for you to consider them. After all, intelligence and judgment is not an exclusive feature of clan members...
I explained the reasons for my departure from the clan. If you do not share the decisions of the leadership, then the decent thing is to go. And I did...
I've never been bothered with anyone in the clan, and those who once argued, I apologized.
I love and I loved this clan. I'd spent lots of time, during years, that I stole to my kids and family, to devote to the clan, doing maps, policing the server and doing other activities as well. So I only wish to contribute ideas to do better, I do not wish to disturb anyone...
Please open your mind.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Isabella has a point here. You can disagree she left the clan, but she has realy done a lot of things for this clan. Lets not forget!
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

NATAN wrote:Isabella has a point here. You can disagree she left the clan, but she has realy done a lot of things for this clan. Lets not forget!
IMO, both are right, Belka and Mr_Head :roll:
Last edited by Rad on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
kitty

Unread post by kitty »

Fully Agree!
Image Image
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

I never forgot anything, i just find it a bit hypocritical. I was only voicing my opinion, which i will continue to do in my own scottish manner, yes im blunt but i dont beleive in pissing around the point
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

IsabellaSM wrote:
Mr_head wrote:I think an open disscusion about the rules is a bad idea myself, the rules are for clan {DOU} to decide and the guest on our server can either play by them or they can play else where. And why would you want to tell the other players where all your good spots are on maps, that kind of defeats the purpose of the game, to hide and snipe, you cannot hide once you have given away all you good spots. And i guess if you hadnt dropped out on us isabella, you would know about all the things we have in store for ourselves at clan{DOU}
If you do not want to share your spots in maps, do not. Several good players, regular guests in this server, do it all the time. Is a good topic of conversation. On the other hand I always show other players the secrets of the maps that have them, that's fair play...
An open discussion about the rules will not change the fact that you establish them. It's just to make contributions for you to consider them. After all, intelligence and judgment is not an exclusive feature of clan members...
I explained the reasons for my departure from the clan. If you do not share the decisions of the leadership, then the decent thing is to go. And I did...
I've never been bothered with anyone in the clan, and those who once argued, I apologized.
I love and I loved this clan. I'd spent lots of time, during years, that I stole to my kids and family, to devote to the clan, doing maps, policing the server and doing other activities as well. So I only wish to contribute ideas to do better, I do not wish to disturb anyone...
Please open your mind.

I never once questioned the time and effort you put into the clan, i know you did alot for this clan and myself as you were my sponser however, i have personaly shared my spots with many players in the past and showed many players locations and secrets in maps, i just dont think anyone should thow all there best spots out there that is all, i had to learn most of the spots i use and which work for me. I merely said i dont think the idea of discussing the rules openly with guests and members is a good idea, we have enough problems sorting them out amoung just the members without throwing every tom, dick and harry's opinion into the mix.
And as me having great idea's on how to improve the forum, we as a clan are working on it as we speak, There are things in motion to improve all aspects of clan DOU which the active members know about, which is why i said if you had not left us, you would know what we are planning with the clan and it's future. Im not going to start arguing with anyone over this, im entilted to my opinion as they are theirs no one has to read this or give a flying monkey turd about it. but i will say it none the less.
Devilman

Unread post by Devilman »

Mr_head wrote:
IsabellaSM wrote:
Please open your mind.

I never once questioned the time and effort you put into the clan, i know you did alot for this clan and myself as you were my sponser however, i have personaly shared my spots with many players in the past and showed many players locations and secrets in maps, i just dont think anyone should thow all there best spots out there that is all, i had to learn most of the spots i use and which work for me. I merely said i dont think the idea of discussing the rules openly with guests and members is a good idea, we have enough problems sorting them out amoung just the members without throwing every tom, dick and harry's opinion into the mix.
And as me having great idea's on how to improve the forum, we as a clan are working on it as we speak, There are things in motion to improve all aspects of clan DOU which the active members know about, which is why i said if you had not left us, you would know what we are planning with the clan and it's future. Im not going to start arguing with anyone over this, im entilted to my opinion as they are theirs no one has to read this or give a flying monkey turd about it. but i will say it none the less.

I see what you saying and agree, however I did an google image search for a flying monkey turd to put up here and all i got to say is.....safe search filter should have been on....there are some sick people out there.
Some people are born to luck, some people are born to luck.
IsabellaSM

Unread post by IsabellaSM »

Mr_head wrote:I never forgot anything, i just find it a bit hypocritical. I was only voicing my opinion, which i will continue to do in my own scottish manner, yes im blunt but i dont beleive in pissing around the point....

....Im not going to start arguing with anyone over this, im entilted to my opinion as they are theirs no one has to read this or give a flying monkey turd about it. but i will say it none the less.
OK G of S William Wallace, I got it...

Return to “General Board”